X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leftwich
    Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
    I definitely had forgotten how much fun all Nuketown could be, and I now remember how pissed I was when you couldn't vote for a map more than once.

The next COD game should have a whole series of small maps like this, Rust and Shipment to play on. Little camping, tons of action, would be fun.
    Shipment was the greatest map of all time. No questions asked.

Originally posted by Tailback U
    It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• for surtain 22
      • Feb 2009

I still play blackops on ps3 all the time.. Kyhadley plays very rarely though

Game is great IMO, what's wrong w it Pete?

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
        • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Leftwich
        Shipment was the greatest map of all time. No questions asked.
        Originally posted by Primetime232
        First game I played today was Domination on Nuketown and we faced an entire team of scrubs. I went 76/5 and my roommate went 46/0. I'd never had more than 50 kills before. I'd love a set of maps like Thomas said....would be a hell of a lot of action and adrenaline.
        There are two people who understand. Lots more action and adrenaline, less camping. People will still camp, but on Nuketown, who cares? About two or three grenades minimum are coming your way the next time myself and other teammates respawn.

And before people complain, yes, I like action on these small maps, but in the Call of Duty franchise, they have marginalized the sniper since World at War, and I would love for the maps to expand as well for that. It just seems that in MW2 and Black Ops, people camp around every corner and (especially in MW2) people just ran around quick scoping.

Also, please take Bling/Warlord out of the next game. I doubt it happens, because a lot of people wanted it for MW2, myself included. However, I really think that it takes strategy out of the game to have two attachments on a gun.

Comment

• Champ
          Needs a hobby
          • Oct 2008

Anyone still play on the 360?

Comment

• Champ
            Needs a hobby
            • Oct 2008

Im back on right now. If anyone wants to join. Gamertag SuMadreEsUnMono

Comment

• Leftwich
              Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

I play occasionally champ. I'm so fucking out of practice.

Originally posted by Tailback U
              It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• Point Blank
                Needs a hobby
                • Oct 2008

I won a COD tournament last night, got the 360 Presitge Edition and don't know what to do with it, lol.

Comment

• Champ
                  Needs a hobby
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Point Blank™
                  I won a COD tournament last night, got the 360 Presitge Edition and don't know what to do with it, lol.
                  You should send it to me

Comment

Working...