X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Houston
    Back home
    • Oct 2008

Tales of Online Gaming.

Anyone that plays on Live or PSN knows that some crazy stuff can happen while you're on.

Post about the craziest, funniest, weirdest, worse, moments you've had while playing online.

The other day I was playing with my clan on COD:4 and we were on the "Crash" map with the airplane in the middle. We started off by the 3 story and of course we all went for it, but some kid on the other team had perfect aim with a grenade and was able to throw it across the map before we all split up. It killed all 6 of us which allowed him to call in a airstrike, he put it on our spawn point and we didn't have any chance to run since we had just spawned back. Another 4 kills, then he had enough to call in a Helicopter, right where we were at. The game started off with a score of 100-0. We came back but still that was some crazy stuff.

The other day while I playing madden online. On the fist kickoff my opponent fumbled and I picked it up and then scored on the drive. I forced a turnover and then scored again to go up 14-0. Then he QB walked me for a TD. After realizing he knew how to do it, when I got the ball back I ran the clock out and scored right before half to go up 21-7. Then I scored after the half while taking out the whole quarter to make it 28-7. On the kickoff he fumbled again and then quit because he knew he wasn't going to have any chance. lol he cheated and still couldn't even get close to me.

That's all I can think of for now, I'll post some other stuff later.

OOOpppppppp delete this thread please, didn't know the other one went through.
    Last edited by Houston; 03-30-2009, 12:34 PM.
Working...