X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jewface7
    Noob
    • Nov 2014

Showtime Elite MLB 15 - Interested?

Hello, I run a new league on the MLB along with 4 other guys who are also admins. We are looking for 30 owners who are competitive an interested in a challenge along with willing to be a great acquisition to the league and make it a fun experience. We play 82 games, where it is not a round robin but rather a divisional schedule and you play the guys in your division. We have lots of teams open and as for the teams that are taken go as follow

1. Dodgers
    2. Nationals
    3. Yankees
    4. Braves
    5. Cardinals
    6. Mariners
    7. Giants
    8. Cubs
    9. Reds
    10. Marlins
    11. Pirates
    12. Astros
    13. Orioles
    14. Tigers
    15. Red Sox
    16. Diamond Backs
    17. Mets
    18. White Sox
    19. Royals
    20. Indians
    21. Angels
    22. Phillies

We are really excited to get some new faces in, as we are maybe 7 games at the most into our first ever season! Soon, we will have our own sub forum here on VSN which will make it easier to post content. Our main form of communication is groupme so that will be required but it is not a huge hassle if you're not active in the main chat, you just need it for scheduling with your opponents. This is a great league that will grow into something huge that will continue for the next couple years as MLB The Show franchise grows! We plan to make this one of the top non-madden leagues on VSN and hopefully one day, be one of the top leagues, period. Please, if interested, say something on here! We would love to have you. Also, you can PM me and I'll get you the details needed to join this fantastic league! Plus, we will also have a Daddyleagues page which will make keeping track of stats and your roster easier and will help give you the competitive edge to win a Showtime World Series!
Working...