X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ram29jackson
    Noob
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Senser81
    Makes sense. The Niners haven't made the postseason in 5 years, the Redskins haven't won a postseason games in 14 years, and the Niners just lost to the Vikings....but its the Redskins or Niners this time around.
    I'm not that sure about Redskins either but Eagles/SB teams usually have hang overs. Dallas has no one to throw to it seems. I won't count the Giants out though.
    Niners: Jimmy G. Is model handsome. The league won't waste that pretty face on just the regular season.

Comment

• Jax
      JarrettLeger.com
      • Oct 2008

I love Blakey and will stand behind him through this season. As long as he doesn't turn it over in the red zone i'll be happy.

Comment

• j.hen
        Self Care
        • Oct 2008

Falcons Defense went from Top 5 potential to somehow worse than their offense with the losses of Deion Jones and Keanu Neal. At least Jones is tentatively expected back after 8 weeks. Waiting on the games against Carolina & NO these next two weeks to see where we’re at. But the outlook on the season is not so good as of now. Sucks because watching Jones & Neal dominate was one of the best parts of game day for me.

Comment

• Houston
          Back home
          • Oct 2008

The Bears had a 1st down and ample time to pick up the 15 or so yards they needed to be in FG position at the end of the game, but for some reason they keep trying to get it all in one play. At one point, with about a full minute left, Trubisky overthrew his receiver on a go route.

Funny stuff.

Comment

• Houston
            Back home
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ram29jackson
            Niners: Jimmy G. Is model handsome. The league won't waste that pretty face on just the regular season.
            I've missed this trademark rams conspiracy.

Comment

• ram29jackson
              Noob
              • Nov 2008

I'm not that sure about Redskins either but Eagles/SB teams usually have hang overs. Dallas has no one to throw to it seems. I won't count the Giants out though.
              Lol nope.
              I knew Minn would have a decent year but not necessarily Super bowl. Now I think SB is possibility. Even after loss to Pats

Comment

• ram29jackson
                Noob
                • Nov 2008

Dallas has no receivers,no passing game.suckfest coming
                I'll now put them in a conference championship but it stops there

Comment

• ram29jackson
                  Noob
                  • Nov 2008

Forget Dallas lol.
                  The Vikings will be in SB

Comment

• ram29jackson
                    Noob
                    • Nov 2008

Super Bowl - Pats over Seahawks

Comment

• ram29jackson
                      Noob
                      • Nov 2008

Pats won because that's exactly what the nfl wanted.
                      Yes, my name is Ram, but I still picked Rams to lose, for thst reason

Comment

Working...