X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rush
    vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

2024 Check-In (IT LIVES)

So it's 2024, hopefully a bunch of you mfers are still alive and kicking. Whether it's OS, Discord, FB Groups, it appears most of the community splintered off into random places. This likely won't surge into what it used to be but hopefully it can serve as an outlet for folks to drop-in and remind others they're still alive.

Message Boards are dated that they don't even service/create a Shoutbox/Chatbox anymore, wtf. Anyway, send links to mofos on Discord, Facebook, XBOX Live, PC, etc.

We tried to revive VSN a couple years ago. I bought the domain off of MrBill33 and the dickhead never transferred me the domain. Luckily he was dumb enough to allow me to snag the database. A couple years later I saw the domain was up for grabs, and was able to snag it. For many years he renewed it just to keep it away from us. We are inevitable though. I would anticipate people to stumble in and come across this as they go digging.

I actually purchased the maddenmania.com domain for shits & giggles, they had to refund it bc they couldn't get it away from the chinese occupants of the domain lol.

Anyway the Bears are legit and Caleb Williams will take us to a Super Bowl.
  • Bomberooski
    #GoHawks
    • Feb 2009

Hey boys!!! What a time to be alive! I’m as old as dave was back in the day
    I give rep not thanks
    My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• FirstTimer
      Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

tumblr_n7fg8jU03s1sfe681o1_250.gif

Comment

• FirstTimer
        Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by Bomberooski
        Hey boys!!! What a time to be alive! I’m as old as dave was back in the day

RIP to dave. He passed away a few years ago due to brain cancer.

Comment

• Rush
          vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by FirstTimer

RIP to dave. He passed away a few years ago due to brain cancer.
          Seriously? Fuck that sucks. He did pop-in to the 2018 "revival" of VSN

Comment

• FirstTimer
            Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by Rush

Seriously? Fuck that sucks. He did pop-in to the 2018 "revival" of VSN
            Yeah. Passed away in Dec. of 2020.

Comment

Working...