X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rush
    vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Couple Announcements, New CM's

Couple announcements. It's been made clear by many members that VSN needs it's focus. We aren't making some huge change or leap by simply wanting to focus on sports, and by doing that we have put Sports forums above off-topic forums. Not a huge change. I think we've always had that focus on sports but it was never specifically stated.

With this emphasis on sports discussion, we've brought on some new CM's.

From our previous group of CM's we're retaining Atlas, Woy, and NAHSTE. The rest have got shitcanned.

Specifically :west: so feel free to ridicule him.

Adding on "so far" is SHOGUN, JeremyHight, and FirstTimer. All quality posters, we're hoping 1-2 more quality posters can step up and wish to fill the role.

CM's don't really mean/do much. It is somebody who just helps regulate the activity in a forum and keeps the forum populated with quality threads. We may dabble in some more minor changes, so stay tuned the thread so you can get those updates.

MmmmBeer has mentioned overhauling the site graphically with a new design, I will also throw in a brand new skin (that doesn't suck dick, I promise) for you fucks.

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

With some of these minor changes, Argath can get the server squared away so this smiley isn't how we feel at times.
  • Esjay
    Luck2Hilton
    • Feb 2009

All are good posters/choices.

Comment

• West
      Cash4Golden
      • Oct 2008

:nana:

Comment

• Primetime
        Thank You Prince
        • Nov 2008

All annoying as fuck
        All contribute nothing
        All very close

Comment

• NAHSTE
          Probably owns the site
          • Feb 2009

Happy to have survived. I think that a lot of what CM's do goes under the radar. I do a lot of thread title changing when I see a title misspelled (ie, Bucky's "Teacher puts kids on blats/blast" thread which I corrected after it hurting my head for a few days). I know Woy has done some thread merging when there are two or three threads on the same topic.

A lot of it is just maintaining the aesthetics. Obviously things being spelled correctly is preferable to them not be, or having one topic with 10 replies looks better than two redundant replies with 5 each.

I'm not saying this to toot my own horn, or Woy's, or to be like "SEE, I TOLD YOU WE DO SHIT!" ... more to welcome the new CMs into the fold and give them a pretty surefire way to make an impact without even abusing any power or whipping out the trusty ban stick. (There's plenty of time for that too though. )

Comment

• NAHSTE
            Probably owns the site
            • Feb 2009

Happy to have survived. I think that a lot of what CM's do goes under the radar. I do a lot of thread title changing when I see a title misspelled (ie, Bucky's "Teacher puts kids on blats/blast" thread which I corrected after having it hurt my head for a few days). I know Woy has done some thread merging when there are two or three threads on the same topic.

A lot of it is just maintaining the aesthetics. Obviously things being spelled correctly is preferable to them not be, or having one topic with 10 replies looks better than two redundant replies with 5 each.

I'm not saying this to toot my own horn, or Woy's, or to be like "SEE, I TOLD YOU WE DO SHIT!" ... more to welcome the new CMs into the fold and give them a pretty surefire way to make an impact without even abusing any power or whipping out the trusty ban stick. (There's plenty of time for that too though. )

Comment

• Atlas
              BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by NAHSTE
              Happy to have survived. I think that a lot of what CM's do goes under the radar. I do a lot of thread title changing when I see a title misspelled (ie, Bucky's "Teacher puts kids on blats/blast" thread which I corrected after it hurting my head for a few days). I know Woy has done some thread merging when there are two or three threads on the same topic.

Comment

• j.hen
                Self Care
                • Oct 2008

If I do not get my yellow name back as soon as possible then I will come down on this message board like the hammer of Thor!! The thunder of my vengeance will echo through these corridors LIKE THE GUST OF A THOUSAND WINDS!!!

Comment

• Houston
                  Back home
                  • Oct 2008

Jeremy has complained about the CM's for the longest, I will keep an eye on him.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                    Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Logged in this morning and had a blue name and could see new forums.

Mind=blown.

Comment

• Palooza
                      Au Revoir, Shoshanna
                      • Feb 2009

uhhhh where my gold at? I look ridiculous in green.

Comment

• leaffan
                        Colton Orr Fan
                        • Feb 2009

lol @ choosing Jeremy. How long has that dick smoker been crying for a blue name back.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• steeljake
                          6 rings...
                          • Oct 2008

why the fuck would JH be made a cm? are we back to the 'we need a serious discussion forum' bullshit again?

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• steeljake
                            6 rings...
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Palooza
                            uhhhh where my gold at? I look ridiculous in green.
                            yea... wtf... i want my jew gold!

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• leaffan
                              Colton Orr Fan
                              • Feb 2009

Hey guys lets get some serious discussion going on....

That guy is the equivilant to berowsk but instead of stupid threads about nothing they'll be serious threads without nothing.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

Working...