Enter to win a free copy of EA Sports UFC from the VSN Amazon Store!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrBill
    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
    • Feb 2009

Enter to win a free copy of EA Sports UFC from the VSN Amazon Store!

VSN is giving away a free copy of EA Sports UFC from our Amazon store to one lucky gamer! This contest is open to everyone except the admin staff here at VSN. Be sure to follow all of our social media outlets to get the most votes for the giveaway and stay up to speed on the latest gaming news from the site.

a Rafflecopter giveaway
  • buckeye
    Noob
    • Dec 2013

Sweet, can't wait for the demo tomorrow!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

• DDRGuido
      gx
      • Feb 2009

Perry S. can't win right? I believe that's rams second account.

Comment

• Price
        Lets Tessellate
        • Oct 2012

That's his real name.

Comment

• DDRGuido
          gx
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Price
          That's his real name.
          So it's fine to enter under multiple accounts?

Comment

• MrBill
            Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DDRGuido
            So it's fine to enter under multiple accounts?
            That seems like more of a pain than it would be worth.

Comment

• MrBill
              Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
              • Feb 2009

Be sure to check out the videos from the demo that we uploaded last night when you are entering the contest-

Comment

• Aso
                The Serious House
                • Nov 2008

This game looks extremely fun. Presentation is amazing as well and it looks more fun than a boxing game.

Comment

• MrBill
                  Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                  • Feb 2009

Courtesy bump

Comment

• jms493
                    • Feb 2009

This contest should be open to members who have a join Date under 2/1/2014 and post count over 10.

At least give to someone who has been here more than 4 months and has actually made a post.

Comment

• MrBill
                      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
                      This contest should be open to members who have a join Date under 2/1/2014 and post count over 10.

At least give to someone who has been here more than 4 months and has actually made a post.
                      How exactly do we manage that? We are giving a serious point advantage to people that have an account here to help skew it towards someone that is on the site.

Comment

• jms493
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
                        How exactly do we manage that? We are giving a serious point advantage to people that have an account here to help skew it towards someone that is on the site.
                        Its impossible when you include twitter and facebook. Other contests I have entered at forums have had these restrictions in order to reduce the random person joining just for the sake of entering a contest.

It literally takes no effort to like or retweet something. Most of the people winning these prizes you will never see again and will never contribute a thing. You are better off keeping the game for yourself, posting a video review, gameplay videos and or a text review for #content. I don't see the real value in giving games away for likes or followers on twitter if the center of your business is this Forum.

Comment

• MrBill
                          Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
                          Its impossible when you include twitter and facebook. Other contests I have entered at forums have had these restrictions in order to reduce the random person joining just for the sake of entering a contest.

It literally takes no effort to like or retweet something. Most of the people winning these prizes you will never see again and will never contribute a thing. You are better off keeping the game for yourself, posting a video review, gameplay videos and or a text review for #content. I don't see the real value in giving games away for likes or followers on twitter if the center of your business is this Forum.
                          Are you saying our forum members don't have Twitter or facebook? I think we have found a happy medium in doubling the number of entries available to a member of the forum. If I say that only members that have been here longer than 4 months and have more than 10 posts, then I will need to manage the entries manually because no raffle engine supports that.

I'll see what we can do for our next giveaway, which will likely be Madden. Maybe we give away one copy to a group where only forum regulars are allowed and another using Rafflecopter.

Comment

• jms493
                            • Feb 2009

We all have facebook and twitter but why would I as a member who visits multiple times a day ever, ever need to look at the vsn facebook or twitter feed? It all points to here which I am already at.

The doubling of entries for members is fine. I just like seeing people who actually contribute to the community win...I hate seeing JohnSmith69 win.

Comment

• MrBill
                              Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                              • Feb 2009

Courtesy bump

Comment

Working...