X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DiGs
    All things Atlanta
    • Aug 2013

New to site

Hello, just found your site, looks real nice. I am 38 years old with interest in MLB the show leagues as well as Madden and NCAA leagues. I've played a little NBA 2k but its not one of my favorites. Looking for some organized stuff and hoping I've found the right place. Thanks.
  • MrBill
    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
    • Feb 2009

Welcome to VSN!

Comment

• Bomberooski
      #GoHawks
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DiGs
      Hello, just found your site, looks real nice. I am 38 years old with interest in MLB the show leagues as well as Madden and NCAA leagues. I've played a little NBA 2k but its not one of my favorites. Looking for some organized stuff and hoping I've found the right place. Thanks.
      If you're into Madden leagues I'd recommend steering clear of MrBill... ... ... ... ...
      I give rep not thanks
      My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Drizz
        Noob
        • Aug 2013

welcome

Comment

• DiGs
          All things Atlanta
          • Aug 2013

I just watched you video post where you announced the team owners for you league. Actually didn't finish yet. Let me say Mr. Bill, that's great content. I found your site by looking for content for ps4. I will give you props here, the video is really something I'd like to be a part of when that opportunity presents it self.

Im a sim style player, I haven't read all the rules as of yet but will be checking out all the the threads here to learn how things operate. Really excited I found this site.

Id really appreciate if you could recommend a place to start here. I'm 38 and I have 4 kids, (2 boys 2girls). Played fantasy sports for a little over 10 years now and been a part of to fantasy football cash leagues for 8 years. Been playing madden since 1998 but only with friends. Really like what I see here and look forward to my new favorite website.

Comment

• Argath
            $2 whore
            • Apr 2009

I just watched you video post where you announced the team owners for you league. Actually didn't finish yet. Let me say Mr. Bill, that's great content. I found your site by looking for content for ps4. I will give you props here, the video is really something I'd like to be a part of when that opportunity presents it self.

Im a sim style player, I haven't read all the rules as of yet but will be checking out all the the threads here to learn how things operate. Really excited I found this site.

Id really appreciate if you could recommend a place to start here. I'm 38 and I have 4 kids, (2 boys 2girls). Played fantasy sports for a little over 10 years now and been a part of to fantasy football cash leagues for 8 years. Been playing madden since 1998 but only with friends. Really like what I see here and look forward to my new favorite website.
            The Locker Room sounds like a great place for you to start.

Comment

• DiGs
              All things Atlanta
              • Aug 2013

Thanks Argath for the direction. Ill head over and check that out.

Comment

• DiGs
                All things Atlanta
                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Argath
                The Locker Room sounds like a great place for you to start.
                Looks like I need to have 30 post before that door can be open. No worries, that shouldn't take to long. Thank you for trying.

Comment

• DiGs
                  All things Atlanta
                  • Aug 2013

Last question, are there any MLB the show leagues here? Couldn't find a forum for that game. Thanks

Comment

• Champ
                    Needs a hobby
                    • Oct 2008

No show leagues. Mvpete killed them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

• DiGs
                      All things Atlanta
                      • Aug 2013

Ok no problem. I've signed up for a few leagues (2 madden and 1 ncaa) hopefully something will come across soon. I am patient.

Comment

• Vinsane
                        • Nov 2008

Ok no problem. I've signed up for a few leagues (2 madden and 1 ncaa) hopefully something will come across soon. I am patient.
                        P48 would love to have you. I sent you an email to the address provided. Welcome to VSN.
                        25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• G-men
                          Posts too much
                          • Nov 2011

If this place is gonna be referred to as Mr. Bill's site now...

Comment

• nwostar
                            Noob
                            • Aug 2013

New here also. Like NFL, MLB the best and related videogames

Comment

Working...