X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • l Kodiak l
    Talk Dirty To Me
    • Feb 2014

Hello

Well hello there cutie, thanks for stopping by. The name I go by is l Kodiak l, the bear who cares. Although, HeisenBert calls me Honey, most people just shorten my Tag to Kodi. I am 20 years old and work at a Provincial Park. The middle of nowhere just north of Edmonton, Alberta is where my bear cave is located. I live far enough away from any civilization, that if I get more than 5mb download speed, its a good night.

I really glad that we (VSHL) could make the move over here and I look forward to exploring the rest of the site. The community here seems really strong and friendly. Im a huge fan of vBulletin sites and love the way you have yours laid out, well done!

So a little about my nerd self. I have been apart of quite a few gaming communities. Started way back when on the PC, with the game Assault Cube, and with my time there, made one of the most popular custom maps called AssultAirport. I then moved away from the PC for a while to Xbox and joined the VHL and CIHL hockey leagues. I got back into PC gaming with a little game known as Minecraft. I found an amazing server/community with over 300 members where I worked my way up to being a Moderator for about 6 months (until the servers funds ran dry), which I will never do again because those damn kids nearly drove me insane lol.

I'm a somewhat "retired" gamer now, as I don't play competitively anymore and just keep it as a hobby.

Anyways, again glad to be joining such a strong community and look forward to see where we can take this.

-Kodi aka the Bear
  • ThomasTomasz
    • Sep 2024

Welcome to the site, and thanks for the praise. If you're still into Minecraft, look up the thread in the Arcade forum as we have a small group that gets together from time to time. I'm sure they will welcome someone new.

Comment

Working...