X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt10
    Gittin my draft on
    • Dec 2008

I'm back, hi VSN

It's been a minute since I was last here. I left VSN on a bad note in the past - shouldn't have gotten out of my zone of the Franchise/Dynasty section. I really don't want to know some things about you guys sometimes, and that's all I'll leave it at.

As I said, you'll find me in the Franchise/Dynasty section. I play NCAA 14 and FIFA 14 right now. For those that know me, you know I'm nothing but sim all the way. Heck we are still working on sliders for NCAA 14 on TWITCHTV nightly. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces - take care.
  • buckeye
    Noob
    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Matt10
    It's been a minute since I was last here. I left VSN on a bad note in the past - shouldn't have gotten out of my zone of the Franchise/Dynasty section. I really don't want to know some things about you guys sometimes, and that's all I'll leave it at.

As I said, you'll find me in the Franchise/Dynasty section. I play NCAA 14 and FIFA 14 right now. For those that know me, you know I'm nothing but sim all the way. Heck we are still working on sliders for NCAA 14 on TWITCHTV nightly. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces - take care.
    Welcome back. There is a good chance you will find a much more game friendly and bs free vsn

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

• MrBill
      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
      • Feb 2009

Good to see you back Matt. Look forward to checking out your sliders and Twitch channel!

Comment

• Matt10
        Gittin my draft on
        • Dec 2008

Thanks everyone - good to be back - will get more activity going too!

Comment

• Apocalypse
          • Nov 2008

Nice to see you back man!

RIP West

Comment

• j.hen
            Self Care
            • Oct 2008

Comment

Working...