X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • staylor0wnzu
    Hard Hittin Safety
    • Jun 2009

Coming back in the mix

Hey Guys. Its been a while. left the fold of this site a while ago. Seems like a lot has changed. i see some familiar faces. Looking for a good time and good games. Ive moved on to the PS4 and def looking forward to madden 15 this year. So whats up everyone! add me on PS4 MJFadeaway.
  • albidnis
    GFX Crew
    • Nov 2008

Welcome

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
      Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by staylor0wnzu
      Hey Guys. Its been a while. left the fold of this site a while ago. Seems like a lot has changed. i see some familiar faces. Looking for a good time and good games. Ive moved on to the PS4 and def looking forward to madden 15 this year. So whats up everyone! add me on PS4 MJFadeaway.
      where you been negro??
      3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• staylor0wnzu
        Hard Hittin Safety
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by x0xHumblex0x
        where you been negro??
        Man i got outta gaming for a bit, lost interest was extremely casual even with madden. now i have way more time to get back into things. i miss gaming with you all not many sites out there to play madden at all. i came back on here and i got all nostalgic. how you been!?

Comment

• TimsGiants
          18 and 1
          • Mar 2009

Good to see you around. Get up in a league this year.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
            Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by staylor0wnzu
            Man i got outta gaming for a bit, lost interest was extremely casual even with madden. now i have way more time to get back into things. i miss gaming with you all not many sites out there to play madden at all. i came back on here and i got all nostalgic. how you been!?
            everything cool for now.
            still loving our Redskins.

looking forward to hopefully a very solid year with

good to see around anyway.

if you hooked up with PS4 or plan on getting PS4 and Madden 15;
            here is another way to get back into the swing of things with some old MM guys
            see here: VSN Madden 2015: "KING of MFers" Tournament (PS4)

3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• staylor0wnzu
              Hard Hittin Safety
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by TimsGiants
              Good to see you around. Get up in a league this year.
              TIM WHATS UP MAN! yeah i def want to get into a league this year! are you on PS4 as well?

Comment

• staylor0wnzu
                Hard Hittin Safety
                • Jun 2009

LMAO. i have high hopes for this skins team if they can stay healthy i think we have a solid team. I love all the news im hearing from camp especially about our OLB coach. I ALMOST bought season tix i may get em by next year. I actually was at the 2012 playoff game when he got hurt. Man it was the worst. that was my first skins game live and everything.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                  • Sep 2024

Welcome back, be sure to stop by the Redskins thread in the NFL forum. I thought of getting season tickets this year- they actually called me two days after I put myself on the wait list last year, but it was for their "premium tickets" which I have no desire to get involved with.

Comment

• MrBill
                    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                    • Feb 2009

Good to see you back around. There are a few leagues with some openings, check them out in the league section and sign up for the one(s) that interest you.

Comment

Working...