X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ~Chance~
    Blaze one for the NATION
    • Oct 2008

Chance's 2008 Video game awards!!!!!

I was watching X-play last night, and they had their Video game awards show, and They had some non award deserving games getting awards. (I am not going to post alot of categories, only the important ones) So I wanted to post my Award deserving games in here. Note: Dont post "Hey, how does "Blaa Blaa beat Blaa Blaaa, You haven't even played this game, you suck Chance!" I've played every single game Im giving an award to. So don't come at me with all that gay-ness.

2008 Best Shooter

Call of duty WaW
    Gears of War 2
    Metal Gear Soild 4
    Resitance 2
    Sanit's Row 2

Winner
    Resitance 2 (PS3)

This game is fucking amazing. The huge cities, he huge bosses, and the huge Mulitplayer made this game one of my game of the year. The fact that (in my case) this game is like a Gears of war, with all the type of Enemies, and a Call of duty, with the guns, and the story gives this game many of awards outside from mine. This was a very hard choice but after playing Gears and Resitance, this was the better game. The Online is really what makes this game shine, 60 players 8 player Co-op. Nuff said.

2008 Best RPG

Fable 2
    Fallout 3
    Oblivion
    Valkyria Chronicles
    Chrono Trigger

Winner
    Fable 2

I don really play RPG's, but when i played Fable 2, Think RPG's are pretty cool now, If they are like Fable. I played the first one on Xbox, and didn't really like it. I decided to give Fable another chance. I am glad I did. The plot is really good, how you have to seek revenge and shit. But I really enjoyed how you can, get a job, buy a house, get married. You can do anythink in this game. The online play isn't all that, but the story mode will keep your mind offf that for a while. The graphics are not Fallout 3, but to me the story is a bit better. That's why It won.

2008 Best Sport's game

Madden 2009
    NBA 2k9
    MLB 08: The Show
    NCAA Football 2009
    NHL 2009

Winner
    NBA 2k9

Never a fan of basketball games. I picked up NBA 2k7, and loved it, didn't play 2K8, but had to get 2k9. It feel's like you are in the game but the sounds of the crowd, and the grapics. Was going to pick Madden 09, but the online was pissing me off. Of all the game's i've played in 2k9, None of my Opponet's quit on me. That why I love it. The association is really deep this year as well, every mode in this game, will keep you hooked for hours.

2008 Best Mulitplayer game

Left 4 Dead
    Gears of War 2
    Resitance 2
    Rainbow 6: Vegas 2

Winner
    Left 4 Dead

There is nothing better than grabbing a shotgun, and blowing your friend's head into chunks. Matter a fact, there is something better, doing all that, when he is a zombie. And all his zombie friend's are behind him. Left 4 Dead. This muiltplayer experince is like no other. Four on Four has never been so cool. This has a good story but the Online play is the high point for this game.

2008 Game of the Year

Fallout 3
    Fable 2
    Call of duty WaW
    Left for dead
    Resiance 2
    Gears of war 2

Winner
    Fallout 3

Fallout 3 is an amazing game. The Graphic's are superb, and Stroy superb, the only thing it was missing was Online play, but the story mode covers all that well. To me the best feature in the game in the VAT's system. VAT's is to shoot specific body parts on an enemy. Also you can switch between enemies as well. You can shoot when is the arm, disarming them, shoot and one in the leg, crippling them, and finsh off the last one by giving it a dome shot. Everything about this game is amazing. I really liked the voice over's too. Through the cut scene's it feel though you are watching a moive. If you are looking for 20 hour's plus of gameplay,a movie\game, and game with a very good plot, pick up Fallout 3.

• Yawkey Way
    Free World Leader
    • Oct 2008

wait, how do you give Fable 2 best RPG but then award Fallout3 game of the year

Comment

• Primetime
      Thank You Prince
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ~Chance~
      I was watching X-play last night, and they had their Video game awards show, and They had some non award deserving games getting awards. (I am not going to post alot of categories, only the important ones) So I wanted to post my Award deserving games in here. Note: Dont post "Hey, how does "Blaa Blaa beat Blaa Blaaa, You haven't even played this game, you suck Chance!" I've played every single game Im giving an award to. So don't come at me with all that gay-ness.
      But have you played the games you haven't given the awards to?

Comment

• mfbmike
        Goat****er
        • Nov 2008

I'm not touching this thread with a 10 foot pole.

out.

Comment

• MvP
          a member of vsn
          • Oct 2008

lol at Oblivion being on there when it came out over two years ago

Shooter: Metal Gear Solid 4
          RPG: Fallout 3
          Sports: MLB 08: The Show (when i get NHL on christmas this could change)
          Multiplayer: Resistance 2

Game of the Year: Fallout 3

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
            ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
            • Oct 2008

Shooter: L4D
            RPG: Fallout 3
            Sports: NBA 2K9

Comment

Working...