• MmmmBeeeeer
      PTFO
      • Mar 2009

I'll third that

Comment

• RKO BLACK RKO
        i did it 4 the YAWK
        • Feb 2009

and the reconnecting host thing is money don't know how many time on HC SnD on game 6 or 7 we pop off a bitch on the other team they drop and match over....kudos to you infinity ward for doing this and having dedicated servers. I at the gears kids all the time for not having any...

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
          PTFO
          • Mar 2009

This game can't drop soon enough...1 more month of being miserable in madden

Comment

• Sharkweather
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
            This game can't drop soon enough...1 more month of being miserable in madden
            Two*

Comment

• RKO BLACK RKO
              i did it 4 the YAWK
              • Feb 2009

Comment

• leaffan
                Colton Orr Fan
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by RKO BLACK RKO
                and the reconnecting host thing is money don't know how many time on HC SnD on game 6 or 7 we pop off a bitch on the other team they drop and match over....kudos to you infinity ward for doing this and having dedicated servers. I at the gears kids all the time for not having any...
                I lol @ it because I don't get that shit playing on PC.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Boucher
                  King of EDM
                  • Jul 2009

Originally posted by leaffan
                  I lol @ it because I don't get that shit playing on PC.
                  LOL PC:laughing:

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                    The Greatest
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by FishStickZ
                    Thoughts on the new UAV Jammer? Or at least what I think is the UAV Jammer, just speculation I guess. It's at the end of the new video when the guy approaches Fourzerotwo to throw the knife at him. If you look at the map it slowly disappears.

I personally do not like it. In CoD4 when you had UAV Jammer you completely unnoticeable, and whoever you killed it would be a surprise to them. With the new one (or again, the rumored new one) it takes that element of surprise out and lets you be more alert to that person, in a way taking that advantage the person with Jammer had over you.

Still love the video and look forward to purchasing the Hardened Edition, but I don't know that perk looked discouraging.
                    It's going to be annoying because then they'll know there's someone around where in the past, you stayed invisible on their radar with no info that you were around.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                      The Greatest
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by boozerguy47
                      PCs are far superior in FPS games than consoles. Who wants to shoot people aiming with a joystick? Those of you who prefer consoles over PC haven't had the opportunity to get on a computer that can handle a game at it's best settings.

When you consider price, consoles might be a better route, but it I'd always rather aim with a mouse than a joystick. Consoles are far better for sport and racing games, FPS, not so much.
                      Who gives a shit? You play with your shit, and I'll play with mine. Fuck, this PC over console FPS shit is so ridiculous.

Not everyone is going to like what you do. Some of you people on here need to get over your fanboy shit.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                        Everything Burns...
                        • Nov 2008

yea...but keyboard and mouse controls + better graphics > console versions..

its just the truth....but I like playing this with my boys so I'll grab it for the 360

Comment

• RKO BLACK RKO
                          i did it 4 the YAWK
                          • Feb 2009

What he said

Comment

• leaffan
                            Colton Orr Fan
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by mattyg
                            I agree about the controls, but the graphics are only a lot better if your machine can handle it. For me, the graphics would actually be worse on a PC..
                            Don't tell me you still have that dell.

hahaha.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                              Everything Burns...
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by mattyg
                              I agree about the controls, but the graphics are only a lot better if your machine can handle it. For me, the graphics would actually be worse on a PC..
                              well my boi hooked me up with my tower...with Last year's top Nvidia card Ima max the settings out as soon as the bootlegger get this

Comment

• leaffan
                                Colton Orr Fan
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by IamMedellin
                                well my boi hooked me up with my tower...with Last year's top Nvidia card Ima max the settings out as soon as the bootlegger get this
                                The funny part is I maxed cod4 with a 3 year old first gen 8800.

I kinda laugh at all the people who think you need super computers to run COD. Its like the best fine tuned game out there.

Comment

Working...