X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brees fan
    Shotgunning 4ur sins
    • Jan 2009

i dont know if I would be mad...
    (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• Rylo
      Corpse Disgracer
      • Oct 2008

Def won't regret getting rid of Call of Duty 4 1/2.

MAG when you have full communication with the whole team > ALL.

Comment

• Maynard
        stupid ass titles
        • Feb 2009

servers on this game are killing it for me. i am really getting sick of playing this game.

Comment

• Maynard
          stupid ass titles
          • Feb 2009

alot of people seem to be using cheese classes. I dont have a problem with this cause they are beatable. My issue has not changed since day 1 and its the lag delay, or off host advantage or whatever the problem is where i (on hardcore mind you) fire directly at a enemy nailing him in his head or chest and the bullets hit him, but he doesnt die and kills me. There are other lag issues, this one is in my mind today cause it happened all night last night.

i always end up with a few matches a night that have this issue, but last night it was all night. i am sick of it

Comment

• Sean
            No longer a noob
            • Nov 2008

i agree, severs kill the game for me, sometimes i takes me like 5-10 minutes just to get into a game, and when i do, its near the end, and in the lobby, it closes

Comment

• Pitty
              Death, Taxes, Jeff Capel
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by whitejerzy
              Just to warn u guys 2weeks ago I was 2nd prestige level 55. I played team deathmatch killed a guy n said something weird on top wher it would normaly say score . Well went to lobby and my level was now a level 1.

Wats weird it all my gun stats remained and all attachments remained so I was a level 1 with thermal scope on any gun that I upgraded so beware.
              Probably not going to play anymore until this is fixed. Thank God I still have Mass Effect and Dead Space to beat.

Comment

• Leftwich
                Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by boozerguy47
                MW2 has a lot of potential, but Infinity Ward fails to recognize this fact because they believe they already have a perfect game. All of the 203s, dualies, shotties and care package knife glitching is just getting ridiculous.
                As bad as this sounds, I have faith that this will get fixed.

Originally posted by Tailback U
                It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• Sean
                  No longer a noob
                  • Nov 2008

i had 3 31-13 games today, one on Scrapyard, one on Invasion and one on Afghan

kinda weird right? on scrapyard, like 10 kills were from a chopper gunner, and Afghan i had 2 3kill predator missiles, and on Invasion i just got pissed off from knifers

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                    Posts a lot
                    • Jun 2009

Another patch on the way
                    We’ve updated the PC version of Modern Warfare 2, including the following fixes:

- Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized.
                    - Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry.
                    - Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s.
                    - Improved player collision removing cases of getting into geometry and ‘elevators’.
                    - Mouse latency tweaks for more mouse movement consistency. (PC-ONLY)
                    - Fixes to prevent various texture (PC-ONLY) and XP hacks.

These fixes, excluding the ones I’ve labeled as (PC-ONLY), are currently in test for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions as well. Before you ask why there is a delay from PC to consoles, it’s because we can update IW-NET directly and therefore the fastest. The console versions require additional testing through their respective manufacturers.

Comment

• Leftwich
                      Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by Tengo Juego
                      Another patch on the way
                      Those Care Package Assholes are gonna be pissed.

Originally posted by Tailback U
                      It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• Maynard
                        stupid ass titles
                        • Feb 2009

not one of these is an issue in my games.

fix the fuckhead servers.....seriously. We spend more time playing the lobby game then the actual game

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                          PTFO
                          • Mar 2009

Just got nuked, haven't seen that in a while now

I knew they were a GB clan because of how good they were, sure enough

Last edited by MmmmBeeeeer; 01-19-2010, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                            Posts a lot
                            • Jun 2009

Why does everyone think GB/MLG=gods?

Its a free fucking site that anyone can fucking join and compete in.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                              PTFO
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Tengo Juego
                              Why does everyone think GB/MLG=gods?

Its a free fucking site that anyone can fucking join and compete in.
                              Because they all play together routinely, and if you are serious enough to sign up for GB and compete you have to be at least somewhat good. I'm not saying they all are, but I could tell these guys were in GB because of their psn id's and their talent. The guy that nuked us went 63-10 and 51-15 back to back, and the rest of them were way positive as well.

Comment

• StealthShot
                                Eat it
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
                                Just got nuked, haven't seen that in a while now

I knew they were a GB clan because of how good they were, sure enough

http://gamebattles.com/ps3/call-of-d...2/team/iAcceL/
                                LOL they beat an 0-3 team. We should have a GB team but were too fucking unorganized.

Comment

Working...