X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maestro
    ♫Just Like Music♫
    • Nov 2008

Official prestige icons and skins.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x08dMLlkROU&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- MODERN WARFARE 2 PRESTIGE ICONS CONFIRMED!![/ame]

Comment

• Chrispy
      Needs a hobby
      • Dec 2008

:jhenbeatkwon:
      :jizz:

:warrior:

Comment

• QuietStorm
        11/15/13
        • Feb 2009

Twitch Channel

Comment

• Maynard
          stupid ass titles
          • Feb 2009

the store in my area said they will have them for sale today. its a hour and a half drive each way so idk if i want to make the drive.....i guess i will decide after i call them this morning to confirm its in

Comment

• Blade
            Walking SAM site
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
            the store in my area said they will have them for sale today. its a hour and a half drive each way so idk if i want to make the drive.....i guess i will decide after i call them this morning to confirm its in
            1.5 hrs drive each way? How is that in your area?

Comment

• Point Blank
              Needs a hobby
              • Oct 2008

A couple hours away

Comment

• Maynard
                stupid ass titles
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Blade
                1.5 hrs drive each way? How is that in your area?
                its not really in my area.....but i didnt know my post was being graded :vogel:

anyways...the store that's not really in my area but close enough for me to drive to confirmed they have the ps3 version and expect the 360 version by noon

Comment

• leaffan
                  Colton Orr Fan
                  • Feb 2009

I don't think I'd drive an hour to just pick up a $60 game.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• jms493
                    • Feb 2009

I would drive 20 mins each way tops......it comes out in a few days....

Comment

• Maestro
                      ♫Just Like Music♫
                      • Nov 2008

You know i would walk a thousand miles if i could just see you......................... tonight.

Comment

• Maynard
                        stupid ass titles
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Hartdaddy
                        I would.

hey Maynard, aren't you from the Columbus area? or is that someone else?
                        cleveland....i would be traveling to freemont....1:20 (85 miles) each way

Originally posted by leaffan
                        I don't think I'd drive an hour to just pick up a $60 game.
                        sadly enough i used to drive to BGSU to buy ncaa and madden, not knowing they had another store 30 minutes closer to me. My thinking is that i made the drive for ncaa 10, and since MW2 is alot better i might as well do it again.

problem is its not just 60 bucks for the game....its another 7 bucks because i have to take the turnpike and pay the tolls. Plus the gas money for the drive

but leaving work at noon is a positive

Comment

• leaffan
                          Colton Orr Fan
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
                          cleveland....i would be traveling to freemont....1:20 (85 miles) each way

sadly enough i used to drive to BGSU to buy ncaa and madden, not knowing they had another store 30 minutes closer to me. My thinking is that i made the drive for ncaa 10, and since MW2 is alot better i might as well do it again.

problem is its not just 60 bucks for the game....its another 7 bucks because i have to take the turnpike and pay the tolls. Plus the gas money for the drive

but leaving work at noon is a positive
                          The only positive is your driving in ohio. When I head down there I'm always happy to see the welcome to ohio sign as I enter the state. Mainly because driving through michigan is a life and death situation every time.

The closest mom and pop store for me is like an hour away in london. Unless I have a bunch of people going with me I usually just wait till I can get my lazy ass to the gamestop down the street.

I also miss the days where the madden release actually ment something

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                            PTFO
                            • Mar 2009

Ohio people are fucking retarded. 90% of them driving on the highway in Indiana don't understand the concept of the left lane being the passing lane while the other lanes are travel lanes. Stupid motherfuckers just sit in the passing/fast lane doing the speed limit wondering why there are people flying around their dumbass.

/end rant

I've never been to Michigan though

Comment

• Dmac
                              Posts too much
                              • Oct 2008

anyone know of anywhere to get it early around Indiana?

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                                Posts too much
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Chodite
                                I have access to the game tomorrow at 1pm, but have $40 worth of trade-in credit at Gamestop and pre-ordered there. Tough call!
                                Are there any other games you want coming out soon? If so just move the $40 to one of them and reserve it.

Comment

Working...