Post #1002...

Yeah, u sux.
    VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Primetime
      Thank You Prince
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Blade
      Post #1000 and thats all you had to say!!!!

EPIC FAIL!! LOL
      :marshmellow:

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by StEaLtHsHoT
        Beat the single player tonight on Veteran first play through took me 8hrs about the same as COD4. LIARS!
        8hrs on Veteran? Wow.

Comment

• Sharkweather
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
          8hrs on Veteran? Wow.
          Is this good or bad?

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Virix
            I dont think 3rd party companies can make wireless controllers for the 360. I remember reading something about it. The only one I know of is the Arcade stick that comes with Tekken 6. Since its not a regular controller, maybe thats why it was ok.
            That's because M$ and their bullshit overpriced proprietart peripherals. God forbid other companies could make a few dollars.

I heard on a podcast recently that MS was banning 360's because people were using some Datel memory card thing that allows you to use SD cards to increase memory. I could easily see why someone with a meager 13GB hard drive would be interested in something like that instead of paying some exorbitant price for a 360 HDD. But noooooooooooo.

It was hilarious because the host of the show (Gamer Husbands btw) was voicing his disgust wioth the overpriced MS stuff. He mentioned that he use to listen to the Major Nelson podcast until he heard MN try to explain why the HDD was so expensive and he said "You'rer paying for the security of MS." GTFO! What a fucking clown. Needless to say the host stopped listening after that point and hasn't listened since.

Comment

• Maynard
              stupid ass titles
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by leaffan
              lol thats been in games for years man.
              not in COD

Originally posted by Twigg4075
              8hrs on Veteran? Wow.
              i started the SP on regular and i have just over 2 hrs in and im still not done with the 1st act.

regarding story mode....."do you object to offensive subject matter?"

hehe....thats all i have to say about that

Comment

• MvP
                a member of vsn
                • Oct 2008

Spec Ops is fun as hell trying to get 3 stars on Veteran. The snow mobile race is sick.

Comment

• leaffan
                  Colton Orr Fan
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
                  not in COD
                  Yes it has :twinkle:

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Maynard
                    stupid ass titles
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MvP
                    Spec Ops is fun as hell trying to get 3 stars on Veteran. The snow mobile race is sick.

werd....my friend and i played that and he beat it in 1:08. It took me about 20 more tries to get under 1:10. the worst was when i got a 1:10:005

i finally clocked in at 109 though for 3 stars.

but the AC 130 mission was real tough for him as the ground until. I breezed thru it the first time through with him in the AC130. then we switched and his dumbass kept getting killed. That one is by far my favorite.

another great one is where your in the restaurant and you hold off waves of enemies....that restaurant looks just like TGIFridays....lol

Comment

• Maynard
                      stupid ass titles
                      • Feb 2009

Yes it has :twinkle:
                      no it hasnt. it wasnt in MW1 or COD 5. i didnt play the others online so idk.....are u sure your understanding what i am talking about?

Comment

• leaffan
                        Colton Orr Fan
                        • Feb 2009

no it hasnt. it wasnt in MW1 or COD 5. i didnt play the others online so idk.....are u sure your understanding what i am talking about?
                        I went to show you videos of it back in CoD1 days on the PC but I found this. I lol'd:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-eP1fljups"]YouTube- Call of Duty 4 Team Killing[/ame]

The guy is clearing out whole teams and they get so mad lololol.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                          The Greatest
                          • Feb 2009

Who the fuck actually buys this game for the storyline?

Comment

• Sharkweather
                            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Prodigal Son
                            Who the fuck actually buys this game for the storyline?
                            Not I. Only reason I played WaW campaign was to unlock Zombies.

Not sure if I'll play this one.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                              The Greatest
                              • Feb 2009

in 4 and 5 you had two freebee team kills. In 4, the third one would kill you, in 5 it would get you booted.

If you started a match team killing someone, you would die as well.

Comment

• Maynard
                                stupid ass titles
                                • Feb 2009

I went to show you videos of it back in CoD1 days on the PC but I found this. I lol'd:

The guy is clearing out whole teams and they get so mad lololol.
                                ok, your not understanding what i posted. Hardcore Richochet is a new mode....new because of how it handles team killers. only the person trying to kill his team will die....

Hardcore Ricochet FTW

some might say wtf is hardcore ricochet?

well, its HC S&D with a twist. If you shoot your teammates, the bullet (or whatever u use to try to kill a teamamte) will ricochet off the person and hit you. you getting killed is determined by your proximity to the person you hit and weapon you used. Basically an accidental shot from a distance will only inflict a small amount of damage where as a headshot at the start of the match will kill you instantly. The person u tried to shoot will not be harmed in any way
                                BTW, here is the tactical nuke you asked about

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppQREAQvtYY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Modern Warfare 2® Multiplayer TACTICAL NUKE[/ame]
                                Last edited by Maynard; 11-09-2009, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Working...