X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leaffan
    Colton Orr Fan
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Point Blankâ„¢
    What's the big deal about Hardcore gametypes? I know theres no radar and all but people really like dying by 1 shot?
    We had this debate yestarday in the chatbox.

The thing with hardcore is this. You can't go running around blindly and expect to live. Its a more slower paced game overall but I enjoy it a hell of a lot more then normal.

Normal just feels so arcadish to me and its to boring.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• JayDizzle
      Let's Go All The Way...
      • Nov 2008

COD4... murdering me right now and I haven't gotten past the second official level yet (well, the third one not counting the training level).

Trading in my UC2 skills for COD's has not been a smooth transition. :collide:

Comment

• JBauerisGod
        ...is amazing.
        • Feb 2009

Preordered this yesterday after trading in a couple games and getting raped by Gamestop. Oh well.

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by JBauerisGod
          Preordered this yesterday after trading in a couple games and getting raped by Gamestop. Oh well.
          That "surprize attack" thing might still be going on... maybe you can get a COD Beanie or a Mug with a logo on it.

Comment

• leaffan
            Colton Orr Fan
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by eric7064
            ^^^ more realistic too. i mean getting shot in the foot and dieing isnt but overall its more realiistic
            You won't die from shots on non critical body parts. Anything below the torso will usually take two shots to kill unless its a 50cal being shot.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• MvP
              a member of vsn
              • Oct 2008

Free for all is a fucking blast

Comment

• Maynard
                stupid ass titles
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Point Blank™
                What's the big deal about Hardcore gametypes? I know theres no radar and all but people really like dying by 1 shot?
                i love hardcore modes. i hate non HC modes. 1 reason why....because you have to hit a guy with too many bullets before he dies. this is why i hate most shooters (halo FTL). the radar map means nothing to me because once i know the maps i dont look at it unless a UAV is up

btw, i never heard of anyone dieing from 1 shot to the foot.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                  The Greatest
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by leaffan
                  We had this debate yestarday in the chatbox.

The thing with hardcore is this. You can't go running around blindly and expect to live. Its a more slower paced game overall but I enjoy it a hell of a lot more then normal.

Normal just feels so arcadish to me and its to boring.
                  Also, you get rid of the friendly fire immortality. You could run into a group of opponents, and draw them out as teammates would then shoot right at you. You have to be more careful with your weapons in Hardcore. Claymores can kill teammates.

Hell, I've accidentally killed teammates with smoke bombs. Those are usually the funniest though.

Comment

• Coked Up Elmo
                    omle pu dekoc
                    • Jul 2009

hardcore reminds me of old rainbow games and counterstrike which is a good thing
                    sigpic
                    "did you say cockintheass?"

Comment

• FishStickZ
                      I'm a fish, yo.
                      • Apr 2009

If you live in the Northeast, you may be in luck. Some Gamestops will be selling the game on Monday, give 'em a call and make sure.

LINK: http://kotaku.com/5399552/northeast-...arfare-2-early

Comment

• MvP
                        a member of vsn
                        • Oct 2008

Yeah theres over 15,000 people online right now

Comment

• T.Dot
                          A Real RockNRolla
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by MvP
                          Yeah theres over 15,000 people online right now
                          lol thats more than there is on Uncharted 2 and the game isnt even out yet ><

Comment

• Maynard
                            stupid ass titles
                            • Feb 2009

these maps are fucking insane man. The layout of each one is so varied from being vertical to horizontal, big and small. Some are even both hor/vertical. Like highrise and skidrow where you play on a roof top and the action happens on muliplte levels. quarry is sick. its a bigger map and you have levels of actions all over....im loving the variety

Comment

• Miggy
                              The Situation
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Chodite
                              Alright, I'm gonna be the first with a slight negative - the new airstrikes/gunships/harriers... it's a bit too much, especially when they're all in the air at the same time. They ALWAYS seem to find you know matter where you are on the map and it really becomes annoying. Kinda hoping this gets addressed in a future update.
                              thats what they're used for in real life... to find people the ground soldiers wouldnt find :2thumbs:
                              [10-08, 21:30] JayDizzle An alligator will kill you the fuck dead

Comment

• .RoCkEtS1
                                Cudder
                                • Jan 2009

Hardcore is gay. I don't play Call of Duty because it's the most realistic game ever. I play it because it is fun and not far off from being realistic. Regular modes are much more fun and take more skill. In HC all you need to get on someone is the first shot. In regular you have to actually win your gun fights which is exactly why I like regular more. Although I have played HC and I am nice at it lol.

Coming soon...

Comment

Working...