• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lupe
    Posts a lot
    • Nov 2008

To bad I won't use the AK much until i'm 10th prestige

Originally posted by Len B
    Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

What's the point of hiding in buildings if a predator or AC-130 can still kill you?

I get so pissed at this game the only thing I can do is laugh. I saw a predator on the radar and thought right away "This dude is going to go for me." I sprinted into the nearest building and got to the center of it and still got killed. Then I got killed by an AC-130 blast and after being upstairs in the house on that map with the boat house. Another thing that pissed me off about that is something that seems to happen to me all the time. I'll watch the kill cam and see how the guy killed me and see that he sometimes had three other guys that were much closer and easier to kill but somehow I'm the one. It was the same deal with the AC-130. There were three guys running around in the open, one of which he initially was aimed at, but then he bombs me, IN THE HOUSE, and kills me.
      Last edited by Twigg4075; 11-12-2009, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

I look at it as the game reiterating what is explains in the tutorial.

Some bullets can go straight through wood, sheet metal and certain types of walls... what's to stop a missile or high-powered chaingun rounds? :headscratch:

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle04

Some bullets can go straight through wood, sheet metal and certain types of walls... what's to stop a missile or high-powered chaingun rounds? :headscratch:
          That would be all well and good if the game was trying to be realistic, but it's not. Don't try to be realistic in some respects but not others.

My main point being that there should be a way to counteract everything in teh game, except the nuke of course.

Another thing that ticks me off is when I watch a kill cam and see that he guy that killed me was previously shooting it out with someone else and his screen is covered in blood. I light him up with a clip and he still somehow kills me. GTFO.
          Last edited by Twigg4075; 11-12-2009, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Vinsane
            • Nov 2008

Yeah, I strictly use my Sniper build. Unless I'm on a spray and pray map and then I'll switch to assault. FMJ is useless unless you're needing to shoot through walls. Stopping power is the way to go if you want one shot, one kill. Really the only thing FMJ is good for in my opinion is getting the extended clips, just to max out your Sniper mastery. (I'll never use the clips)
            25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
              ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
              • Oct 2008

Yay I got my K/D over 1

My prefered class right now:

Silenced SCAR
              SPAS-12
              Throwing Knife
              Flash Grenades

Marathons
              Lightweight
              Commando Pro

All I do is knife people.

Comment

• Blade
                Walking SAM site
                • Feb 2009

Lol…look at what all the PC boycotters are playing!!

Comment

• Lupe
                  Posts a lot
                  • Nov 2008

sniping is fucked on this game. 1 claymore when you hit level 31. 95% of sniping spots have 2 entrances and they give you 1 claymore. wtf

Originally posted by Len B
                  Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• jms493
                    • Feb 2009

Almost done with Act 2 on veteran.....Single player is cool. 1 mission for lack of a better phrase was 'fucked up'

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                      The Greatest
                      • Feb 2009

Beating the game on Veteran isn't that tough. Just stop trying to treat this game like Halo and you'll do ok. I let my teammates do 50% of the work. If they die, they'll come back or be replaced. if I die, i start from the last checkpoint. Much easier to let them die.

Just stay behind good cover and pick your shots.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                        Posts too much
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Prodigal Son
                        Beating the game on Veteran isn't that tough. Just stop trying to treat this game like Halo and you'll do ok. I let my teammates do 50% of the work. If they die, they'll come back or be replaced. if I die, i start from the last checkpoint. Much easier to let them die.

Yeah, I noticed that too when I started on Veteran today. You can't always take the lead, sometimes you got to wait for everyone else to catch up and move up as a team.

Comment

• Blade
                          Walking SAM site
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                          Yeah, I noticed that too when I started on Veteran today. You can't always take the lead, sometimes you got to wait for everyone else to catch up and move up as a team.
                          Yea but the Rio level is a pain on Veteran. You do 50% of the work by yourself.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                            The Greatest
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                            If you move up first, pick your spots. Don't do it when you're being shot at.

The only time this is not the case, the end of "loose ends" in that one, just RLH.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                              Posts too much
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Blade
                              I'm on that one right now and I've accepted I'm going to die upwards of 20 times but I'll just have to keep going.

Comment

• brees fan
                                Shotgunning 4ur sins
                                • Jan 2009

Originally Posted by Prodigal Son

Originally posted by Blade

Im no math wiz but with this math it seems you do 50% of the work yourself all the time...
                                Last edited by brees fan; 11-12-2009, 09:27 PM.
                                (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

Working...