X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tailback U
    No substitute 4 strength.
    • Nov 2008

lol that's great FT.

there was this one guy who somehow managed to get up into this little building behind the bridge on Underpass and planted tacticals every time he respawned after i killed him. i just sat underneath him in the little red shack behind the bridge and killed him about 7 times in a row, then other guys on my team started joining in, too. it was pretty funny, guy just refused to stop dropping his tactical in the same exact spot.

i couldn't figure out how he got up there, though, and it is a good spot. i kept trying to climb the bridge and jump up but i couldn't get it.

sidenote - i pretty much only play hardcore team deathmatch now. i played regular deathmatch after playing hardcore for a couple days and thought it was ridiculous, took me 3 bursts with the m16 to kill a guy with last stand on. don't think i'll be playing that anymore.

i prefer the calmer/quiter firefights over all out mayhem. i strictly use the FAL or M16 with silencer+red dot and cold blooded pro+ninja pro perks. it's just so much more realistic to me.
    Last edited by Tailback U; 12-27-2009, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• brees fan
      Shotgunning 4ur sins
      • Jan 2009

Which building, If you go into the red building on the other side of the bridge you can jump to the building to the right of it, also the other building on the other side of the bridge has a ladder to get to the top of it.
      (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• Tailback U
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by brees fan
        Which building, If you go into the red building on the other side of the bridge you can jump to the building to the right of it, also the other building on the other side of the bridge has a ladder to get to the top of it.
        if you're walking across the bridge toward the back of the map it's a little building directly to the right after the bridge ends. there are two bird cages right near the end of the bridge, right? the little building i'm talking about is on the right after crossing the bridge.

it's hard to explain, but i didn't try jumping into the spot from the other building, so maybe that's how he got there, i just tried to climb/jump up from the creek wall.
        Last edited by Tailback U; 12-27-2009, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• FirstTimer
          Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
          Riot shielders make me laugh. I have no problem if you're actually good with it and know what you're doing but I love the people that just run at you with it... then I shoot their feet 12 times and they die.
          I like throwing a flash bang at them then running up behind them and stabbing them in the head.

Comment

• Tailback U
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Firsttimer
            I like throwing a flash bang at them then running up behind them and stabbing them in the head.
            lol we probably threw like 8 flash grenades at that guy that was dropping tacticals in the same spot over and over again in a row. funny shit.

i like dropping claymores as i back away from riot shielders and watch them just blow up right in front of my eyes.

lot of them have scrambler on i think, though, so they're able to get through them but then go down with a round or two.
            Last edited by Tailback U; 12-27-2009, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• brees fan
              Shotgunning 4ur sins
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Tailback U
              if you're walking across the bridge toward the back of the map it's a little building directly to the right after the bridge ends. there are two bird cages right near the end of the bridge, right? the little building i'm talking about is on the right after crossing the bridge.

it's hard to explain, but i didn't try jumping into the spot from the other building, so maybe that's how he got there, i just tried to climb/jump up from the creek wall.
              yea I think you can get to there from the red buildings too, never tried that side just the other side but Im sure you can...
              (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                I literally know nothing.
                • Jul 2009

I've been trying to get some of my friends to play Hardcore but they won't. Fappin Raptor is my name so invite me if you play HC.

Comment

• The Buddha
                  • Mar 2009

I once sniped from the weeds in underpass, the ones near the entrance to the building..i got like 4 kills there and then moved and picked people off who thought i was still there. Good times.

---

Comment

• Tailback U
                    • Nov 2008

i have found that my best games occur when i can call in my attack helicopter, pavelow, and chopper gunner but then i won't be able to call in a nuke. what have you guys set your killstreaks to for games in which you've dropped a nuke?

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                      The Greatest
                      • Feb 2009

UAV, Special Package, Predator. I just deal with it, and whatever comes from the package, sweet.

Comment

• The Buddha
                        • Mar 2009

I go Harrier, Emergency Air, and Pavelow....I have no need to get a nuke and have only gotten close once.

---

Comment

• Tailback U
                          • Nov 2008

I've gotten 25+ kill streaks a few times but have never called in a nuke, would just like to eventually do it once, ya know?

What is the difference between a care package and emergency air drop?

Comment

• brees fan
                            Shotgunning 4ur sins
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Tailback U
                            I've gotten 25+ kill streaks a few times but have never called in a nuke, would just like to eventually do it once, ya know?

What is the difference between a care package and emergency air drop?
                            emergency air is four care packages

Comment

• cf24
                              WESTBROOK
                              • Feb 2009

If im playing Hardcore with Buddha and Boody,it's UAV,Care Package,and Pave Low.
                              If it's normal modes,its Care Package,Attack Heli and Pave Low.

Comment

• Maynard
                                stupid ass titles
                                • Feb 2009

my understanding is that the pavelow doesnt count towards your kill streaks. Unless they fixed it in the latest patch....this is the 360 version of course.

so i use harrier, stealth and chopper gunner

Comment

Working...