Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MmmmBeeeeer
    PTFO
    • Mar 2009

Mine is 1.42 I think, its declined since I started playing a lot of objective. Is that ATL Jones Bro with the 3.3 k/d ratio or whatever on PSN or XBL? I've just heard rumors...

Comment

• Sportsbuck
      Buckeye For Life
      • Dec 2008

I prestiged once on COD4, and there is no way in hell I'm doing it on this game.

Comment

• Sportsbuck
        Buckeye For Life
        • Dec 2008

Fuck whoever had the idea for fucking commando. In my last game a dude just ran sprinted around the whole map and tried to stab m'fers.

I mean, really, the idea for it was borderline retarded.

Comment

• Tailback U
          No substitute 4 strength.
          • Nov 2008

Agreed. I fucking hate that shit more than anything.

My biggest gripe about it is that I can't even kill a guy running across me 30-40+ yards sometimes because he's moving like a fucking bolt of lightning. Then he'll run around the whole map and stab me in the back before I know it, it's just ridiculous.

I also can't stand getting thrown into games that are already on their way. It's way too hard to start playing hardcore team deathmatch or regular deathmatch even when you start in the middle of the game. Throws me off for the entire game.

And I wish IW didn't give us the option to see how much time we've logged into the game. I just hit 5 days of playing time. Every time I think about that it makes me not want to play, lol. How much time have you guys logged in thus far?

Comment

• Tailback U
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Sportsbuck
            Fuck whoever had the idea for fucking commando. In my last game a dude just ran sprinted around the whole map and tried to stab m'fers.

I mean, really, the idea for it was borderline retarded.
            Agreed. I fucking hate that shit more than anything.

My biggest gripe about it is that I can't even kill a guy running across me 20-30 yards sometimes because he's moving like a fucking bolt of lightning. Then he'll run around the whole map and stab me in the back before I know it, it's just ridiculous.

I also can't stand getting thrown into games that are already on their way. It's way too hard to start playing hardcore team deathmatch or regular deathmatch even when you start in the middle of the game. Throws me off for the entire game.

And I wish IW didn't give us the option to see how much time we've logged into the game. I just hit 5 days of playing time. Everytime I think about that it makes me not want to play, lol. How much time have you guys logged in thus far?

Comment

• mgoblue2290
              Posts too much
              • Feb 2009

I actually played again today for about 40 minutes. I like to just play domination mostly now. Unfortunately I played a game today with a group and there was only two people, me and this other dude, actually trying to capture the flags. We were on opposite teams the first game and my team won, then the second game me and him were on the same team, we annihilated the other team something like 200-60. It was really because we were actually trying to get the flags while the other idiots ran around trying to rack up kills.

I've logged about a day and a half so far. I have people on my friends list that are above 8 days of playing time so don't feel to bad.

Comment

• Irish
                do you see my jesus chain
                • Oct 2008

Ive got 4 days in and im startin to get bored.

I havent prestiged and i dont really want to but i fear that may be the only way i keep my attention on this. I never really thought i needed a goal to keep playing but i find just playing matches over and over to be boring.

I hate ranking up, its such a bitch.

Comment

• Sportsbuck
                  Buckeye For Life
                  • Dec 2008

1d 12h for me

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                    PTFO
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by mgoblue2290

I've logged about a day and a half so far. I have people on my friends list that are above 8 days of playing time so don't feel to bad.
                    There are people 11+ on my list. I'm at 3d 15 hours or so, and my real life friends aren't even half that lol

Comment

• kyhadley
                      Carefree
                      • Oct 2008

I'm at almost 7 days, about to prestige for the 3rd time. Yeesh. Buddha still makes me feel better with his 9 days

Comment

• Lupe
                        Posts a lot
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
                        Mine is 1.42 I think, its declined since I started playing a lot of objective. Is that ATL Jones Bro with the 3.3 k/d ratio or whatever on PSN or XBL? I've just heard rumors...
                        He's on PSN. I play with him everyday. He's legit. He almost did the 10th Prestige hack but decided not too. He's really just that good lol.

Originally posted by Len B
                        Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• Point Blank
                          Needs a hobby
                          • Oct 2008

Damn a 3.3? wtf?

Comment

• Tailback U
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Irish
                            Ive got 4 days in and im startin to get bored.

I havent prestiged and i dont really want to but i fear that may be the only way i keep my attention on this. I never really thought i needed a goal to keep playing but i find just playing matches over and over to be boring.

I hate ranking up, its such a bitch.
                            same. i've been workin on mastering some of the guns though and that's been kinda fun but i wonder why i'm doing all the challenges when i'm just going to prestige anyway.

i have mastered the m16 and AK so far, the fall designs are sick, i don't want to prestige and just lose everything i've worked for but i know i probably will sometime soon.

what's funny is that i'd probably be late into my 2nd prestige or even starting my 3rd prestige by now if i had prestiged soon as i hit 70.

which reminds me of another thing that pisses me off - you don't get the AK till you hit 70. how lame is that.
                            Last edited by Tailback U; 01-07-2010, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• Sean
                              No longer a noob
                              • Nov 2008

i play with ATL every once in awhile, just when i feel bored and wanna play him

also some interviews with him a long time ago

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OHq2UlHAUA"]YouTube- Team Z gamer Interview. ATL_UNTAMEDBEAST part 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ZKqAY5BnQ&feature=related"]YouTube- Team Z gamer Interview. ATL_UNTAMEDBEAST part 2[/ame]

Comment

• Lupe
                                Posts a lot
                                • Nov 2008

ROFL those are so old when he was using the Voice Changer wow lol.

Originally posted by Len B
                                Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

Working...