Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MmmmBeeeeer
    PTFO
    • Mar 2009

Yeah its nice also with the new gun specific prestige challenges that there are a good amount of 10000 point challenges although i haven't really taken advantage of it because of my love affair with the FAMAS. I'm sooooooo close to 250 headshots with it, which is 20k xp points, only 12 more to go...seems I am at a crawl now though because I'm so close

Don't worry though Maynard, that ranking up quick will slow down just like it did the first time hehe
    Last edited by MmmmBeeeeer; 01-13-2010, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• Leftwich
      Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

I'm done playing COD with champ for a while.

You know how everyone mutes the kids who talk with the high pitched voices?

Champ is about 5x worse than that.

Originally posted by Tailback U
      It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• Maynard
        stupid ass titles
        • Feb 2009

i hate those fuckers. His man boobs must make him feel like a woman

Comment

• StealthShot
          Eat it
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Buzzman
          Just played private match and for 4 hours we we on quarry using care packages to get in places you cant. We got ontuop of the saw mills so fun.
          LIES!

Comment

• FlawLeSs
            South Beach Talent
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
            i prestiged the other night. i remember my first time thru it took forever to level up because the game was new and i was shit. But it only took about 3 hrs to go from level 1 to level 13 monday night.

HC HQ = massive points
            if u want massive points play sabotage.. thats where u cash in
            www.youtube.com/kingoffla

Comment

• Leftwich
              Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by StEaLtHsHoT
              LIES!
              If only he knew how long we were trying that last night.

Originally posted by Tailback U
              It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• Buzzman
                • Oct 2008

on quarry we foudn the randomist hiding spot ever. Almsot near the top you can drop down into a hole and theres a tiny cave that you cant see at all. COmpletely random.

Comment

• Goober
                  Needs a hobby
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
                  on quarry we foudn the randomist hiding spot ever. Almsot near the top you can drop down into a hole and theres a tiny cave that you cant see at all. COmpletely random.
                  Are you guys doing this on XBL? If so, invite me next time. Gamertag: r8rh8r27

Or at least explain where this cave is. I have no idea what "almost near the top" is.

Comment

• brees fan
                    Shotgunning 4ur sins
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Goblinslayer
                    Are you guys doing this on XBL? If so, invite me next time. Gamertag: r8rh8r27

Or at least explain where this cave is. I have no idea what "almost near the top" is.
                    Im thinking way back left hand corner you can climb the wall back there
                    (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                      PTFO
                      • Mar 2009

Finally got the fall FAMAS

next goal is 350 headshots I guess, says I get an emblem for that but I thought 1000 headshots was the gold emblem? I already have the silver

Also 25 chopper gunners and 25 ac130s are my next goals, pretty close on chopper gunner already

I should go for nukes but I know it will just frustrate me and all the tactical insertion noobs already have the nuke emblem anyways

Edit: nevermind, 350 is the Gold emblem
                      Last edited by MmmmBeeeeer; 01-14-2010, 03:30 AM.

Comment

• Lupe
                        Posts a lot
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
                        Finally got the fall FAMAS

next goal is 350 headshots I guess, says I get an emblem for that but I thought 1000 headshots was the gold emblem? I already have the silver

Also 25 chopper gunners and 25 ac130s are my next goals, pretty close on chopper gunner already

I should go for nukes but I know it will just frustrate me
                        fuck how many headshots do you need to be done with a gun? 350 after I get fall on the scar for me? omg.

Originally posted by Len B
                        Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• Pitty
                          Death, Taxes, Jeff Capel
                          • Feb 2009

I have a confession. I'm in a serious love affair with the Silenced Tar-21.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                            PTFO
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Lupe
                            fuck how many headshots do you need to be done with a gun? 350 after I get fall on the scar for me? omg.
                            After prestige you need 1000 to finish it completely. 250 for Fall which completes it before you prestige IIRC

TBH the FAMAS is one of the easiest to complete just ahead of the M16 because of the dead nuts accuracy

A guy on OT has the fall on the F2000 which is the shittiest assault rifle of all time :laugh:

Comment

• xCH0Nx
                              Lets go Irish!
                              • Jul 2009

The F2000 does indeed suck ass. I hate it.

Comment

• elbingz
                                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Prodigal Son
                                I hate how bitches try to take care packages that aren't theres. I've had so many people jump on my shit the moment it dropped.
                                If i'm not playing with people I know, I'm team killing the person and taking their care package...hahaha....
                                Last edited by elbingz; 01-14-2010, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Working...