Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ralnakor
    • Apr 2009

Need Some Capture Card Advice

I'm in a bit of a rush to come up with a Capture Card (need it by Tuesday afternoon) and have no idea what ones to look for at the local Best Buy or Micro Center.

A friend is putting together a short film in which we use a little bit of Halo 3 footage (our two main characters playing the game against each other) and her recording of it with a digital camera ended up washed out. As such, I was hoping to get a capture card--been meaning to for a while anyways--so we could record them straight into my computer as video files so we can edit them in at a considerably higher quality.

That said, I'm not sure what card is worth my time. I know a large number of you guys either have one, or have used them and was hoping to get everyone's thoughts. I'm not looking for a video card so much as just the capture card I can install the drivers, plug it in (hopefully to my laptop) and go at it.
  • Ralnakor
    • Apr 2009

Anyone?

Comment

• jms493
      • Feb 2009

this is the absolute best product for recording XBOX 360 games. The files are huge b/c they are HD files.

You will need an editing software.

best product by far!

Comment

• Ralnakor
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by jms493
        this is the absolute best product for recording XBOX 360 games. The files are huge b/c they are HD files.

You will need an editing software.

best product by far!
        ....What is? I see no product or linkage.

Comment

• jms493
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Ralnakor
          ....What is? I see no product or linkage.

sorry

Comment

Working...