X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LopaKa
    No longer a noob
    • Apr 2009

What Level Did You Play Football At?

never played organized football, only basketball, which i stopped at middle school but i am a big fan of football
  • jaggles82
    Smoking the J
    • Apr 2009

I was baseball player, no football for me

Comment

• OKCL
      • Feb 2009

I played Frosh for my freshman year as a WR/CB/S, then Frosh again, JV on occasion for like a month sophomore year until I got kicked off. Then I fell in love with baseball, starting JV 3B currently, hopefully I make Varsity next year.

Comment

• celtsxpatsxsox
        Redsox
        • Oct 2008

Played Freshman year in HS but had to sit out Sophomore year (this year) due to a knee injury. I played RB/S/KR but the varsity coach wants me to switch from RB to Receiver for next year.

Comment

• Champ
          Needs a hobby
          • Oct 2008

Redshirted Freshman NC STATE UNIVERSITY

Comment

• padman59
            Slayer of Demons
            • Mar 2009

Played from 8th to 11th grade and some intramural in college.

Comment

• Sportsbuck
              Buckeye For Life
              • Dec 2008

Gonna be a senior in HS next year at WR, I was all-conference last year and I've been getting letters from a few d-1 schools.

Comment

• ThunderHorse
                Grind.
                • Nov 2008

Freshmen year I started at strong safety for my freshmen team and eventually they let me play a little varsity towards the second half of my freshmen year. (nothing but me getting my ass whipped by guys bigger, faster, and stronger then me...)

sophopmore year and junior year I started on varsity and they were letting me play a little bit of runningback, tore up my shoulder in a disgusting fasion, and had to sit out the second half of my junior and my entire senior year.

Dr. James Andrews was my doctor, the same doctor who works on all the NFL players, like your hearing about Brett Favre now, anyway, got fixed up by him, and tried to walk on at Georgia Southern, they told me they were looking for guys over 6' and running sub 4.5, I'm 5'7 and haven't ran a 4.5 since I was 16. so, I'm pretty sure football is officially over for me now, closest I'll get to it is intramural flag football. which is blah...

Comment

• .RoCkEtS1
                  Cudder
                  • Jan 2009

I played Runningback for my JV HS team this year. I was out about half of the prior season because I pulled my hamstring pretty badly.

Coming soon...

Comment

• Berowsk
                    Fuck Bitches, Get Wawa.
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by WhiteFlash82
                    thats cool man, what position do you play?
                    Get to know Champ. He doesn't play.

I didn't play, Im 6'7" 240 but I saw what my brother went through at D1 UConn and didn't want to follow in his footsteps. I wanted to experience college at it's fullest.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Champ
                      Needs a hobby
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BEROWSK
                      Get to know Champ. He doesn't play.

I didn't play, Im 6'7" 240 but I saw what my brother went through at D1 UConn and didn't want to follow in his footsteps. I wanted to experience college at it's fullest.
                      But I was on the team. You would have to know the story behind it.

Comment

• Rylo
                        Corpse Disgracer
                        • Oct 2008

Freshman and Sophmore year starting at WR.

We went 8-0 freshman year and slumped JV year. I struggled with injuries and grades junior year so I had to stop.

Comment

• dlorton0844
                          Fixer Upper Commish
                          • Dec 2008

I went to a tiny high school (graduating class of 30) so we didn't have football as a sport. Then I played what I guess would be the equivalent of intramurals while in the Marine Corps. But family shit got in the way so I didn't finish the season.

A few years after I got out of the Corps I started playing semi-pro for the Effingham Panthers (Effingham, IL). We won the league championship my first season, then moved to a bigger league the next year. My second year we went to our conference championship but lost. This past season was a really rough one...the league added some very good teams from some much bigger cities and we had a pretty ugly season. I took this season off to work and catch up on some bills, but I'm hoping to play again soon!
                          sigpic

My Online Dynasties
                          Heisman Fever 2011 Season: #5 Illinois Fighting Illini 10-3
                          Big Ten Champions: 2009, 2010
                          2009 Rose Bowl Champions
                          2011 Orange Bowl Champions
                          2010 National Champions

Fixer Upper 2012 Season: #1 Army Black Knights 14-0
                          GMAC Bowl Champions:2009, 2010
                          C-USA Champions: 2011, 2012
                          Lost 2011 National Championship
                          2012 National Champions

Comment

Working...