X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blade
    Walking SAM site
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Herm
    a cool ass guy on the GAP boards hooked me up, ill be on tonight BigHerm add me if you dont have me on your list already
    Arent you supposed to be taking care of your baby........slacker!

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
      True Blue
      • Feb 2009

ive heard the beta is great. need some more impressions up in hur

Comment

• Herm
        Boomshakalaka
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Blade
        i havent played anything online since he was born March 23 homeslice, im due

i'll be on in a few minutes anyone else around

Comment

• Herm
          Boomshakalaka
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Blade
          actually homo im feeding my son right now then ill be on, if you were one of the cool kids you'd have a code and be on too

Comment

• JBauerisGod
            ...is amazing.
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost56
            ive heard the beta is great. need some more impressions up in hur
            It's pretty fun. You can't just run-n-gun or you will get raped. A bit of strategy is needed, much like you would need in games like SOCOM. As for game modes, I've only played team deathmatch and plunder, which is similar to capture the flag. Both are rather entertaining.

Gripes include a poor lobby system (have to leave the lobby after every game), voice chat is a bit sketchy, and the experience/money you earn after games doesn't seem to really be useful at this point.

Essentially, online is something that I'll pick up for a month or so after I complete the single player, but in the end it won't have the staying power of Call of Duty or even SOCOM.

Comment

• FishStickZ
              I'm a fish, yo.
              • Apr 2009

Misogi you got some other way to contact you? Doesn't let me send you PMs.

Comment

• Misogi
                :misogi:
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by FishStickZ
                Misogi you got some other way to contact you? Doesn't let me send you PMs.
                my bad, try it now. if not, you could hit me up on aim, or i could pm you my gmail if all else fails.
                * Chrispy logs into KGs account to see what misogi wrote* [05:53 PM]

Comment

• PP
                  • Feb 2010

Uncharted online seems like a lame idea.

Comment

• Herm
                    Boomshakalaka
                    • Oct 2008

im on now if anyone is around

Comment

• FishStickZ
                      I'm a fish, yo.
                      • Apr 2009

Wow, I closed my browser to shut down my computer and now today when I go to get the code it says "The invitation has expired"

Sorry man

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Premier
                        Uncharted online seems like a lame idea.
                        That's what I thought too but it's actually really fun.

Comment

• Poundtherock
                          I don't argue w/idiots...
                          • May 2009

Not a part of this.......but thought you guys would like to see the info if not already.

Credit[s]: Playstation

Uncharted 2: Come Play with the Naughty Dogs!

Posted: 09 Jun 2009 11:37 AM PDT
                          The results are in from E3, and it seems Nathan Drake has already claimed his treasure; Uncharted 2: Among Thieves took home several “Best of E3″ awards, including nods from 1UP, G4, Platform Nation, Go! Gaming Giant, Game Focus, and GamePro. And if you’re a participant in the exclusive UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves Multiplayer Beta, you’re already getting a taste of what is shaping up to be Naughty Dog’s most ambitious video game to date.

The Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Beta is about to enter its second week, and we’re already making some tweaks to improve your experience. We are preparing a patch for release in the next few days. Properly applying this patch requires some careful attention on your end: You must watch the screen closely while booting into the beta. As soon as you see the patch message come up in the XMB overlay, you should hit X to accept as quickly as possible.

If you miss the window your PS3 will reset but NOT patch. Simply launch the game and you can try again.

We’ll post a notice on the PlayStation.com UNCHARTED 2 Multiplayer Beta Forum letting you know when the patch goes live, and we’ll also Tweet it out as well on the PlayStation and Naughty Dog Twitter accounts.

Here’s what this beta patch will address:

General
                          *Grenade explosions now apply damage properly
                          *Matchmaking
                          *Players should no longer get hung up in matchmaking for long periods of time

Bug Fixes
                          *Ranks should no longer reset randomly
                          *Quitting the game will no longer reset the PS3
                          *Player collision – players should no longer get hung up on each other when moving through the environment
                          *Player will now be killed if stuck in falling animation for too long
                          *In Plunder mode, treasures will no longer disappear during matches

**Note: ALL RANKS WILL BE RESET WITH THE PATCH

We are also pleased to announce that we will hold four “Play with the Developer” events in the UNCHARTED 2 Multiplayer Beta over the next two weeks, starting today! During these time slots, a lot of us at Naughty Dog will be online playing the game with all of you! You can tell the Dogs apart from other players because they’ll be playing with different models – a pirate for the villains and Drake with a Naughty Dog t-shirt for the heroes.

The dates and times are below:

Tuesday, June 9 – 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM PT (What time is this in my time zone?)
                          Thursday, June 11 – 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM PT (What time is this in my time zone?)
                          Tuesday, June 16 – 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM PT (What time is this in my time zone?)
                          Thursday, June 18 – 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM PT (What time is this in my time zone?)

Join us for some fun!

Poundtherock @ Twitch
                          PTR_Poundtherock/xxxPTRxxx @ YouTube

Gaming Series: PS3: GTPlanet.net, GT6 [D3 Silver]; PS3; GT5; PS4: GTSport; Clancy [Ghosts]; BF1; Uncharted [PS4v]; RDR2 [???];

Comment

• Twigg4075
                            Kindergarten Cop
                            • Feb 2009

Yeah, I saw that message when I played yesterday.

Man, just like basically any other online shooter, I sure do suck at this game. But I guess it's hard to get good when you play for a few minutes every few days.

Comment

Working...