X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

anyone elses SP getting killed?

all of my starters have an era over 5......but all my BP guys are under 2 (1 guy is a 3,58)

this is thru 30 games in my chise with the indians. Everytime i play my SP seems to get rocked. Lee and Carmona especially who are rated great in my chise. I bumped lee up beyond what knightset him at. I felt as a cy young winner he should have better ratings......7 ER in 4.2 IP in his last outing. this is common too

just curious if you guys are seeing the SP get hammered and the BP not ....
  • mfbmike
    Goat****er
    • Nov 2008

Your guys fatigued?

Comment

• Maynard
      stupid ass titles
      • Feb 2009

not my starting pitchers. They are always at full energy when they start.

Comment

• mfbmike
        Goat****er
        • Nov 2008

Not quite sure then. Maybe you're just on a cold streak. Losing in sombrero, losing in chise. etc. You've lost your touch.

Comment

• Vinsane
          • Nov 2008

In my chise Carmona dominates, so does Westbrook. Lee struggles from time to time and Reyes/Pavano have been demoted as they were getting rocked. I don't have PS3 so no Knights rosters, and I have custom sliders. I think it varies.
          25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• Maynard
            stupid ass titles
            • Feb 2009

in my chsie, carmona plays true to life. NO control. But his ratings would make you think he is a superstar.

im still winning games.....well, i am 16-14 which is realistic, but i just notice my SP get killed and my RP doesnt.

Comment

• Proof21
              Go Big Red!
              • Mar 2009

My starters do great, it's my bullpen that needs to learn that there is a strike zone, I can't get anyone out with my bullpen without them giving up 1+ runs.

And be happy I am starting like 4-21 or something like that in my Giants franchise, I can't score any runs.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

As the Cubs I have the exact opposite problem.

My startes usually do at least decently.

My bullpen fucking sucks.

Comment

• Wildcard
                  ®3+@®d5 = 6®0@n5
                  • Oct 2008

Lowe - 8-2 1.76era 65/16 in 13 Starts.
                  Hudson - 4-7 2.67era 58/12 in 13 starts.
                  Jurjens - 7-2 2.37era 78/17 in 13 starts.
                  Vazquez - 6-1 2.57era 61/11 in 12 starts.
                  Medlen - 2-0 1.37era 17/1 in 2 starts.

Glavine before I cut him was 4-4 4.57era in 10 starts.

This is against another person in every single game. So it might be a little different.
                  My starting pitchers have all good ERAs, and my bullpen has all ERAs around 3.00 except Soriano which is like 0.91 in 23 innings.

My team ERA is 2.38 but I am also 28th in the league in Runs scored so It's not like I am totally dominating. My record is 39-26 i am 2.5 games up on the Phils
                  Originally posted by Leftwich 2-14-2009
                  I wasn't comparing myself to Wildcard. I honestly don't think I could compare myself to God.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                    Giants in the Super Bowl
                    • Mar 2009

I just started the 2nd year of my Giants franchise, I live pitching with Lincecum. The dude is sick with that fastball, change and curve. Matt Cain, he's a mixed bag. He has awesome stuff but sometimes I can't hit the plate or leave fat ones up in the zone.

In the off-season Randy Johnson retired so I signed Randy Wolf and Josh Fogg to compete for a spot along with minor leaguers. Fogg did best in S.T. and I gave him the 5th spot. I pitched once with him, he has almost no life on any of his stuff. It's tough going from Lincecum and Cain to Fogg because I need better control and hitting the spots is a must.

Comment

Working...