X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • killgod
    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
    • Oct 2008

The Race for the VGA Cup Points Explanation

i think we should have a cutoff for total tournament scores you can use towards your total. it's pretty much required.

so like, if i enter EVERY tournament, and some guy plays in half the tournaments, yet does better than me in all the tourneys we both play in, I could potentially be higher cause of how many events I played.

so like, your top 10-15 tournament scores are what's counted, all others are dropped.

something like that.
  • Proof21
    Go Big Red!
    • Mar 2009

20 tournies with 18 counting, throw out the two lowest..I wouldn't do too much less, if you throw out almost half that wouldn't be good.

Unless you expect everyone to play around 15-17 tournaments out of the 20 offered in a 'season' then I would count 12-14.

I'm excited for this!!! I can't wait!

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
      PTFO
      • Mar 2009

This would be awesome because I know there are others like me that can't make every one.

Comment

• Maynard
        stupid ass titles
        • Feb 2009

so how do these tournies work? someone can setup a private tourney and then each guy just plays there round in a certain timeframe?

Comment

• killgod
          OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ropeman
          Are we going to play on tour pro mode ?

We using our guys we made or is there going to be a different pro to use for every tourney so we are all on equal ground?
          Tour Pro - Yes

Using our created guys - Yes

Comment

Working...