Cudder
      • Jan 2009

I wish I had a 360.

Coming soon...

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

How do you get in this thing? I downloade the reminder earlier today and here it is 7:53pm and...nothing.

Comment

• FedEx227
          Delivers
          • Mar 2009

It'll come up in a second.
          VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

This thing seems really cool.

Do the top 3 players actually win an arcade game?

Comment

• Rylo
              Corpse Disgracer
              • Oct 2008

Had a lot of fun today with this beast ass game.

God they piick some straight retards for the Mob is all I'll say.

Bones got picked twice lmao.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                #GoHawks
                • Feb 2009

Addicted to these Live Shows. Buddies and I played last night with our girlfriends before starting the Friday night festivities. Great group game.
                I give rep not thanks
                My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• godspeed
                  • Mar 2009

I'm all about trivia, and I played for awhile tonight.

So how exactly does it work?

I play through the 37 questions a few times, and get my score, but who advances, or who wins? Just the Top score advances, how exactly does it work, I'm clueless...lol. Ithought I did pretty good, got over 100,000 a few times, but I was still pretty far away from the leaders.

There are always 3 other people besides myself on the top screen as far as scores. Am I just playing vs. them? or they are just random?

Thanks in advance.
                  Last edited by godspeed; 06-29-2009, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                    #GoHawks
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by godspeed
                    I'm all about trivia, and I played for awhile tonight.

So how exactly does it work?

I play through the 37 questions a few times, and get my score, but who advances, or who wins? Just the Top score advances, how exactly does it work, I'm clueless...lol. Ithought I did pretty good, got over 100,000 a few times, but I was still pretty far away from the leaders.

There are always 3 other people besides myself on the top screen as far as scores. Am I just playing vs. them? or they are just random?

Thanks in advance.
                    That's just a daily trivia challenge. No prizes for that stuff (although right now in the BETA their are no prizes for any of the games). The games that will have prizes are the "Live Shows" which normally happen on Friday and Saturday nights. The weekday night games help build your stats so that you have a better chance at getting picked to play in the Live Shows.
                    I give rep not thanks
                    My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• godspeed
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bomberooski
                      That's just a daily trivia challenge. No prizes for that stuff (although right now in the BETA their are no prizes for any of the games). The games that will have prizes are the "Live Shows" which normally happen on Friday and Saturday nights. The weekday night games help build your stats so that you have a better chance at getting picked to play in the Live Shows.
                      I gotcha. So why are they called live shows on Friday and Saturday? WHat's different about them presentation wise or they just call tem that?

Comment

• Bomberooski
                        #GoHawks
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by godspeed
                        I gotcha. So why are they called live shows on Friday and Saturday? WHat's different about them presentation wise or they just call tem that?
                        the Live shows are actually like the tv show. One person gets picked to see if he/she can answer more questions correctly in a row that a panel of 100 people. As the 100 people start to answer incorrectly the amount of money "The One" can win goes up. "The One" plays until they miss a question or choose to stop playing and take the money.
                        I give rep not thanks
                        My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• killgod
                          OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                          • Oct 2008

the Live shows are actually like the tv show. One person gets picked to see if he/she can answer more questions correctly in a row that a panel of 100 people. As the 100 people start to answer incorrectly the amount of money "The One" can win goes up. "The One" plays until they miss a question or choose to stop playing and take the money.
                          Yep. The announcer guy is speaking to everyone Live, that's kinda cool.

Until you realize you are never going to be the one or part of the mob. Then you say fuck it and never do it again.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                            #GoHawks
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
                            Yep. The announcer guy is speaking to everyone Live, that's kinda cool.

Until you realize you are never going to be the one or part of the mob. Then you say fuck it and never do it again.
                            Yeah the host is the sports update guy for 710 ESPN in Seattle. Kind of a weirdo
                            I give rep not thanks
                            My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• godspeed
                              • Mar 2009

I see, so during the week, you are just trying to rank up and score high so you get picked?

Also on the live show, if "the One" misses like one of the first few questions, the game is over just like that? Does it end, or do they pick another One for the remaining time?

Comment

• godspeed
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by killgod
                                I don;t mind sitting through and answering the questions myself, and seeing how I do, since I'm a trivia junkie.

Is the Live Show alot slower then the week night shows then?

Comment

Working...