Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • godspeed
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by cbgolfer13
    Is this thing every friday? I wanted to jump in tonight but I guess I forgot.
    I don't know, I just started playing, but they have the schedule up on the primetime area of XBOX Live Primetime when you log into the xbox 360, and you can also set reminders to yourself, although I don't know how that works.

They have the extended play games going tonight from 6:30 on pretty much through the whoile night, although they are not the official one's, they are still fun.

Comment

• Bomberooski
      #GoHawks
      • Feb 2009

Don't get to play any of the events this weekend. Had a bachelor party for my friend last night. 4th of July festivities tonight and a dinner tomorrow night.
      I give rep not thanks
      My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• MRN
        MRNeverwearthesamething
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by godspeed
        Yeah the questions tonight seemed alot easier then the questions they were asking all week. Couldn't beleive how many ONE's had to use lifelines on early questions, or just got plain knocked out quick.
        Lol, there was one guy who used all of his lifelines on the first three questions.

Comment

• Bomberooski
          #GoHawks
          • Feb 2009

Tonight at 5pm PST is an hour of Sports Trivia. Who else will be playing?
          I give rep not thanks
          My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• jaggles82
            Smoking the J
            • Apr 2009

just got done playing, it was fairly easy with questions about sports from the past 2 years and maybe one or two from before the turn of the century

Comment

• godspeed
              • Mar 2009

Yeah the sports questions were way too easy, wow. Played with a friend who isn't even a hardcore sports fan, and he was like damn those questions were pretty easy.

Also played the live shows this weekend, prizes and everything is live now and for real.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                #GoHawks
                • Feb 2009

Nice that the prizes are in affect for the Live Shows.

I liked sports questions last night. They may have been easy but I liked knowing all the questions for a change.
                I give rep not thanks
                My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

Playing videogame trivia now. Good times.

I heard a nasty rumor that they plan on charging for this game when it officially releases. I don 't know about anyone else but there is no way I'd pay for this. It's fun, but not that fun. Especially when it's riddled with ads already.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                    #GoHawks
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                    Playing videogame trivia now. Good times.

I heard a nasty rumor that they plan on charging for this game when it officially releases. I don 't know about anyone else but there is no way I'd pay for this. It's fun, but not that fun. Especially when it's riddled with ads already.
                    I wouldn't have a problem paying 10 bucks for it if it was playable 24 hours a day. But as it is right now (and with the advertising) it should stay free.
                    I give rep not thanks
                    My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

Working...