X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JeremyHight
    I wish I was Scrubs
    • Feb 2009

How about a round robin?

Just to keep things interesting and hopefully breath some life into this, why not make a round robin?

In this, everyone makes one fighter in a certain weight class and faces everyone else. We can just check in on the official thread and anyone able to fight can fight you. There are like 15 guys still active and around, plus the new guys who can join at any time.

Basically, the format is like this:
    - Everyone uses a ______weight fighter.
    - Everyone faces everyone else.
    - Results are recorded in the official thread.
    - Any fights that do not occur are awarded to the person with the most matches played in the round robin. If there is a tie, then the win is awarded by most wins, most KOs, most submissions, most decisions, and if need be, a coin toss.
    - Person with the best win % is the winner.

Once it is all over, we can do it again in a different weight class and everyone has to pick a different style for their fighter (which really will mix things up if I have to be a BJJ, for instance). Anyone up for it?
  • RosettaStoned
    Throbbing Tebowner
    • Oct 2008

I'd like to poop on everybody.
    So, metaphorically speaking, our physiology basically has the universe mapped out and you're thinking it needs to be taught addition & subtraction.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

• manchild24
      Kyle got fired
      • Nov 2008

yes you would

Comment

• Bmore
        The True Free-Man
        • Oct 2008

set it up.

Comment

• JeremyHight
          I wish I was Scrubs
          • Feb 2009

I'll set this all up tomorrow. For now, everyone create middleweights, the max height is 6'3 (just to help against cheesy builds).

Comment

• RosettaStoned
            Throbbing Tebowner
            • Oct 2008

Tomorrow? Fuck that. NOW!
            So, metaphorically speaking, our physiology basically has the universe mapped out and you're thinking it needs to be taught addition & subtraction.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

Working...