Season 2: 12-4 (NFC West Champion)

Season 3: 9-4

Comment

• MVP1991
      The Man
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by adembroski
      The 5 I'll use the most...

1. San Francisco 49ers- My favorite team. Frank Gore is a beast and Patrick Willis is the only defense in the game for A.P.:P

2. Arizona Cardinals- My hometown and Favorite Team B. Can't wait to put the Predator to work.

3. New York Giants- Playing with Brandon Jacobs is just fun.

4. Detroit Lions- Love playing with underdogs and seeing if I can make the most of what little they've got. Plus I've always liked the Lions.

5. New England Patriots- When your favorite teams are the Cardinals and 49ers, every once in a while you've gotta roll with someone with talent.
      No lie. I used them in a lobby game in Madden 09 and ran the ball almost every play, a guranteed 5 yards every time. Dude is a beast.

The Golden Turducken
      Season 1: 11-5 (Super Bowl Champion)
      Season 2: 12-4 (NFC West Champion)

Season 3: 9-4

Comment

• BigBucs
        Unpretentious
        • May 2009

That list is shit. I dont see the Bucs. :fighter:

Comment

• zack54attack
          Posts a lot
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by xPiRGOx
          xPiRGOx's TOP 5 TEAMS IN MADDEN 10

1.Steelers- The Steelers have speed on offense with Holmes and Willie Parker and thier o-line isnt all that but big ben is a beast!. and there defense is just pure sick. #1 defense.

2.Patriots-Offense is like the Best lol , all because of Brady to Moss connection..you double moss than you got to deal with Welker and now they added speedy Joey Galloway and Fred Taylor WTF! .Theredefense isnt all that. They are 2nd because of there defense.

3.Colts-Sick Offense , even though they lost Harrison..Manning best QB in the game. Then there defense gets better and better every year. This should be 2nd best team but Brady to Moss is hard to put down.

4.Philadelphia Eagles- Solid offense with ALOT of speed with Jackson , Maclin , Curtis , Westbrook and McNabb is pretty fast for a QB which i love about him and best O-Line ...Defense is sick , our LB's are questionable but that wont be a problem for me since i know how to play with them. our Secondary is still one of the best even though we lost B-Dawk.

5.Chargers- On offense you got P.Rivers then Chambers, Vincent Jackson, and then you have LT..LT is always hard to stop in madden and then you have Sproles to back him up! wtf. Then they got nice D with Cromartie and Jammer shuttin recievers down and LB's are also pretty good.

Honorable Mentions

Arizona Cardinals-i actually think this is one of the best teams in Madden but only reason i put them here is because i dont do so well with them idk why..all i gotta say is Larry Fitzgerald + Anquan Boldin = Danger!

NY Giants- i know they are going to be nice in madden but only reason i didnt put them in MY top 5 is because their WR's arent all that. Loss of Toomer and Plaxico hurts them bad. Brandon Jacobs = Beast!

Oakland Raiders-Only problem i have with the raiders is the QB situation. Every thing is else is good. good RB's .solid WR's and sick defense. "2/3 of Earth is covered by water , other 1/3 is covered by Nnamdi Asomougha"

New Orleans Saints- Nice ass offense with Brees , Colston ,Bush and nice O-Line but only thier secondary is questionable..but if you learned how to play with them then there should be no problem.

Others-
          Carolina Panthers , Washington Redskins ,

Good List. I can see the Pat's being #2, but I can also see the Chargers or Steelers being #1.

The Chargers IMO are the most talented team Madden wise.

Comment

• zack54attack
            Posts a lot
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by BigBucs
            That list is shit. I dont see the Bucs. :fighter:
            The Bucs are no where close to being a good Madden team.

Comment

• Houston
              Back home
              • Oct 2008

xPiRGOx's TOP 5 TEAMS IN MADDEN 10

1.Steelers- The Steelers have speed on offense with Holmes and Willie Parker and thier o-line isnt all that but big ben is a beast!. and there defense is just pure sick. #1 defense.
              Don't forget Dennis Dixon

Comment

• Houston
                Back home
                • Oct 2008

Not bad Zack, not bad at all...

Comment

• Archer
                  Go the fuck outside
                  • Oct 2008

I cant wait to use Donald Brown in the Indy offense!

Comment

• ThunderHorse
                    Grind.
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by archer2k407
                    I cant wait to use Donald Brown in the Indy offense!
                    I can

Comment

• Wrath
                      Football IQ is High
                      • Feb 2009

Eagles are always good. I find it funny that people (east roomers) leave 95% of the time during the team selection stages of a random game online when they see me pick the Eagles. That is why I always just pick another team if I want to play fast. Anyway, the Pats are tough man.

Comment

• Woy
                        RIP West
                        • Dec 2008

Sure the Titans passing game isn't the greatest, but the running game is beast and the defense is sick. They should have been mentioned.

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• Helicopter
                          V Why?
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Coach_Sef
                          you cannot hide your qb throughout the whole game, its easier to bomb a 70 yarder than to rush it.
                          If you have a QB like Brady or Manning its easier to bomb a 70 yarder. If you have a QB like Pennington or Collins, its easier to rush it. Those teams are built for the run game. You have to use your teams' strengths.

Edit: And you can hide your QB throughout the whole game. Titans had to do it with Vince Young, and to a lesser extent (because of less than stellar WRs), Kerry Collins.
                          Last edited by Helicopter; 06-14-2009, 01:02 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• Realist
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Helicopter
                            If you have a QB like Brady or Manning its easier to bomb a 70 yarder. If you have a QB like Pennington or Collins, its easier to rush it. Those teams are built for the run game. You have to use your teams' strengths.

Edit: And you can hide your QB throughout the whole game. Titans had to do it with Vince Young, and to a lesser extent (because of less than stellar WRs), Kerry Collins.
                            I agree somewhat Cop. You can't hide your QB every game tho. There will be a time when you are down late and need to get down the field and running the ball is out of the question.

Comment

• Helicopter
                              V Why?
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Realist
                              I agree somewhat Cop. You can't hide your QB every game tho. There will be a time when you are down late and need to get down the field and running the ball is out of the question.
                              Probably why I can't ever come back when down late. I haven't had a good QB in years and I like to run the ball more than pass. I still try to run the ball even when I'm behind...you know that, lol. Its hard to get quick points with a team like the Titans when they've never had good WRs or any speed until last year with the drafting of Chris Johnson. Maybe Washington and Britt will allow for a little more of an air attack to balance out their offense. It would be nice, at least.

sigpic

Comment

• Woy
                                RIP West
                                • Dec 2008

damn , wheres pats,colts, steelers
                                That's his top 5 he likes to use.

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

Working...