• Oct 2008

Originally posted by nyg4lyfe91
      My top 5:

Giants
      Saints
      Cardinals
      Raiders
      Vikings
      I don't know about Oakland, after seeing the video the ratings seem more true to life, Jamarcus Russells arm was there, but his accuracy was horrible, and if he's rated higher than Garcia i don't see them being too great a madden team

Comment

• Saluki
        Ball So Hard
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by raiderfan7
        Garcia is higher rated.
        You sure? Pasta's ratings are outdated, i'd wait till the official ones on ESPN come out

Comment

• Saluki
          Ball So Hard
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by raiderfan7
          Yeah but Oakland has never had that and have still been one of the better madden teams.
          Madden is making a effort to make sure that good players and bad players have a huge gap between them, and if they succeed Oakland won't be a top madden team this year.

Comment

• Saluki
            Ball So Hard
            • Oct 2008

Any my top 5 are
            NE
            Pitt
            Philly
            Arizona
            Minn

Comment

• Saluki
              Ball So Hard
              • Oct 2008

Ya minn QB situation is horrible, but they have the best RB, top 3 o-line best dline hard to pass that up

Comment

• Obst
                RIP West
                • Oct 2008

Favre won't have to be rated highly, even if they give him like a 79 rating then he is god sent for anyone using the Vikings in Madden. All they need is a QB who can throw the ball and this team would be so beast, a speed receiver in Harvin, a tall receiver in Rice, an amazing offensive line, the best running back in the game, along with another good running back, then you got a great defense to back that. If the Vikings get Favre then its hard not to see them as one of the best teams to use.
                Right now though it looks like the Giants or Eagles or the top team to use. Both got great offensive lines, more than capable quarterbacks, a good WR corp, and great defenses.

Comment

• BossMyShiiUp24
                  Ready for whatever
                  • Jun 2009

Vikings will be a decent team to run wildcat out of with jackson and peterson in the backfield. I would start Sage and use jackson as the wildcat qb.
                  25-4 Madden online record

Freestyle player if you want some

Comment

• red33
                    • Feb 2009

Its been the same top 5 teams forever except for a few.

Whichever team has a fast good QB is a top 5 team-Phil
                    Any team with Moss or T.O in his prime is a top 5 team-NE
                    Any team with a crazy good D and 1-2 fast WRs is a top team-Pitt
                    Any team that has a 90 plus speed Safety and a 1-2 DEs with 80 plus speed is a top 5 team-Indy

TBH its not hard to win with certain teams cuz of not only the higher ratigns but of the Madden factor, the higher rated team always seems to get the breaks when it comes down to final few minutes of every game.

Comment

• Saluki
                      Ball So Hard
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by red33
                      Its been the same top 5 teams forever except for a few.

Whichever team has a fast good QB is a top 5 team-Phil
                      Any team with Moss or T.O in his prime is a top 5 team-NE
                      Any team with a crazy good D and 1-2 fast WRs is a top team-Pitt
                      Any team that has a 90 plus speed Safety and a 1-2 DEs with 80 plus speed is a top 5 team-Indy

TBH its not hard to win with certain teams cuz of not only the higher ratigns but of the Madden factor, the higher rated team always seems to get the breaks when it comes down to final few minutes of every game.
                      Seahawks have a fast QB they arn't a top 5 team

Buffalo has T.O. who had 1000 yards and 10TD's even with Dallas struggles last season, they arn't a top 5 team.

Baltimore has a Crazy good D and a fast WR, they arn't a top 5 team

Saints have a 90 speed saftey and a 80 speed DE and they arn't a top team. I'm gunna have to disagree with your logic there.

Comment

• Aso
                        The Serious House
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Coach_Sef
                        You guys are saying that AP is going to be beast but dont forget one thing that offensive line is banged up and yes they do have hutchinson and mckinnie but both of those guys are very good a PBK not that much at RBK, and the rest of the guys at that line are not very good so your looking at a banged up OLINE. The only thing that wins for this team is DEFENSE.
                        How is there offensive line banged up in Madden?

Also there offensive line is a lot better at run blocking than pass blocking.

Adrian Peterson is also a 97 overall, the best in Madden.

Their isn't gonna be many offenses that are better at running than the Vikings, if any.

Plus their defense is pretty good. You look at the defensive line, thats the best in the game, then they have fast talented linebackers, and a decent secondary. But that defensive line is amazing and when you have a defensive line that good it makes everyone better.

Comment

• Fox1994
                          Posts too much
                          • Dec 2008

I'm gonna use the Raiders, even though I don't think they'll be good. They shouldn't be a great Madden team, because they're not a great NFL team, but they ought to be at least useable... I hope.

Top 5 for Madden:
                          1. Steelers (they won the Super Bowl, they ought to be the best)
                          2. Eagles (look at their team; great speed with receivers, great QB)
                          3. Patriots (I'm not explaining this)
                          4. Colts (I think they have two good backs, now... and some really good receivers, elite QB)
                          5. Panthers (Great running team with some receiving threats... this is my wild card pick)

I didn't put the Giants or the Chargers on just because I'm not 100% they have good enough receivers. LDT might be over the hill. BJ doesn't have Wind anymore... just him and fire... and remember EWF were the ones who sold all those records.

Top 5 I'm going to use:
                          1. Raiders (at least twice as much as anyone else)
                          2. Titans (with VY)
                          3. Eagles (aforementioned)
                          4. Saints (I love Reggie; no homo)
                          5. Vikings (maybe)

Comment

• Aso
                            The Serious House
                            • Nov 2008

I'll probably use the Packers a lot. With Charles Woodson (93) and Al Harris (90) at cornerback and Nick Collins (93) at free safety i can easily put 8 in the box all game.

Comment

• Saluki
                              Ball So Hard
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Aso21Raiders
                              I'll probably use the Packers a lot. With Charles Woodson (93) and Al Harris (90) at cornerback and Nick Collins (93) at free safety i can easily put 8 in the box all game.
                              Unless your playing a team with good WR's. ATL, ARZ, NE, and stack 8 in the box vs CAR and HOU if u wanna, Andre and Steve are one man shows

Comment

Working...