• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RosettaStoned
    Throbbing Tebowner
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BossMyShiiUp24
    EA laughs at people like you...
    And then cry like faggots when people say their game sucks.
    So, metaphorically speaking, our physiology basically has the universe mapped out and you're thinking it needs to be taught addition & subtraction.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

• Tailback U
      No substitute 4 strength.
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by RosettaStoned
      That's not true. The cpu's AI is dumber and slower, the player's AI isn't.
      Oh I see what you mean. I'll have to go back and watch the player manually control his defenders to see what you are talking about.

Comment

• RosettaStoned
        Throbbing Tebowner
        • Oct 2008

The manually controlled players don't have anything to do with it. It's the AI controlled players on the human team.
        So, metaphorically speaking, our physiology basically has the universe mapped out and you're thinking it needs to be taught addition & subtraction.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

• Boss AZ
          Hi Haters
          • Feb 2009

I don't know anymore. Still looking forward to the game but that video, along with some other things have really killed the hype.

Comment

• adembroski
            All-Inclusive!
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ShimSham
            Eh, I tried APF 2K8.

Even with a license I wouldn't have liked it.
            It's better than Madden 09, so I've been playing it, but yeah, it's fuckin' terrible.

Whatever your reaction to videos and such, Madden 10 is still going to be the best football game out there. As long as they fix two issues- linebackers and defensive ends getting up field, I'll be satisfied for this year.
            Last edited by adembroski; 06-12-2009, 01:45 PM.
            S.P.Q.A.

Comment

• KoRnStARr
              Noob
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by userpikk187
              man.

this really, really annoys me,

I honestly might just tuck my 60$, go rent the game and not bother actually buying it.

when you can't fix minor offensive line issues, then I can't fathom what other issues are still in the game. how long am I going to have to wait until you get the offensive line to stop acting like retards, and the linebackers and defensive players to stop playing completely unrealistic football.

I'm still seeing offensive lineman make retarded decision concerning blocking in the open field, I'm still seeing them lets random guys go unblocked, I couldn't believe that you actually have an offensive guard pulling THE WRONG WAY.

BTW EA. Ian, whoever.

for the sake of all things holy, take out the sweep play. this is THE MOST WORTHLESS PLAY in Madden history, it DOES NOT WORK, IT NEVER HAS WORKED, and judging by the fact that you guys haven't fixed the O-line issues I've been seeing since next gen Madden 06, I've honestly completely lost all hope that it ever will work.
              Watch the Titans/Ravens vid. Sweeps do work. And I lol @ people getting mad some run players are getting blown up. Sorry if it's not 5 yards every rip.

ALI QUICK

Indianapolis 08 MC Winner, G4 TV Madden Chal Series
              Madden Nation 09 contestant
              Madden 11 EA MC/VG finalist $25,000 tournament

Comment

• KoRnStARr
                Noob
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by DSpydr84
                I'm definitely not buying it. Worst case scenario is I wait until a used copy goes into stores and I buy that so EA doesn't get any money off my sale.

I would hope more people do the same, because it's not fair to the consumer to buy a shitty product. And there's no better message than not making sales when you have a stranglehold over the market. I know that probably will never happen... but I'm gonna do my part to make sure it does.
                Were you also one of those guys who didn't enjoy PS2 Madden editions?

LOL @ shitty product. The gameplay is much better then last years and if you can't see that already then you're a dope.

ALI QUICK

Indianapolis 08 MC Winner, G4 TV Madden Chal Series
                Madden Nation 09 contestant
                Madden 11 EA MC/VG finalist $25,000 tournament

Comment

• adembroski
                  All-Inclusive!
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KoRnStARr

LOL @ shitty product. The gameplay is much better then last years and if you can't see that already then you're a dope.
                  Yeah, that's frustrating. This is a MUCH better product than 09. Even with the idiot linebackers. Still, that's a big fuckin' flaw and NEEDS to be addressed.
                  S.P.Q.A.

Comment

• RosettaStoned
                    Throbbing Tebowner
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by KoRnStARr

"much better" remains to be seen. They have added some decent things. We'll see if it's much better. It looks pretty similar to me. Forgive me if I don't take the word of a career cheeser.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

• Point Blank
                      Needs a hobby
                      • Oct 2008

I find it funny when people say they aren't buying a game just because of some video..lol. You know damn well you're getting it, who are you guys trying to fool? I swear people say that shit every year and end up getting the game.
                      Last edited by Point Blank; 06-14-2009, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Working...