NCAA 10 - If you don't buy it NEW You CANNOT USE Teambuilder

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinsane
    • Nov 2008

I pre-ordered for Amazon.com when the 360 version was listed at 49.99. I've since switched to PS3 only. So technically I'd have to buy the game twice. If anyone is interested in a trade/sell via trust and the United States Postal Service. Someone could score a 360 game for cheap.
    25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• ryne candy
      Aggie C/O '01
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Vinsane
      I pre-ordered for Amazon.com when the 360 version was listed at 49.99. I've since switched to PS3 only. So technically I'd have to buy the game twice. If anyone is interested in a trade/sell via trust and the United States Postal Service. Someone could score a 360 game for cheap.
      If it won't allow you to switch to the PS3 version w/o increasing the price, you might as well cancel your 360 order and make another one for a PS3, so you don't buy it 2x. I went online (when thinking about cancelling) and you still have plenty of time to cancel Amazon pre-orders

Comment

• Vinsane
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ryne candy
        If it won't allow you to switch to the PS3 version w/o increasing the price, you might as well cancel your 360 order and make another one for a PS3, so you don't buy it 2x. I went online (when thinking about cancelling) and you still have plenty of time to cancel Amazon pre-orders
        It let me switch to PS3, just had to update the selection. I'm getting it for $58.99. While it's a steep price, I'm happy to see it's still under $60.

I remember when cartridges cost $15.00
        25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

Working...