X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RosettaStoned
    Throbbing Tebowner
    • Oct 2008

Quick question....

This may have been covered, but did they fix the shit that makes you play the comp when your opponent quits? I don't want to play the comp, I want to take my win and move on.
    So, metaphorically speaking, our physiology basically has the universe mapped out and you're thinking it needs to be taught addition & subtraction.

-Alan Aragon
  • Point Blank
    Needs a hobby
    • Oct 2008

I'm pretty sure you still have to play the CPU.

Comment

• ~Chance~
      Blaze one for the NATION
      • Oct 2008

No. I think its the same as 09

Comment

• steeljake
        6 rings...
        • Oct 2008

you can select quit and count game when the other guy quits in ranked games

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• RosettaStoned
          Throbbing Tebowner
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by steeljake75
          you can select quit and count game when the other guy quits in ranked games
          You sure?
          So, metaphorically speaking, our physiology basically has the universe mapped out and you're thinking it needs to be taught addition & subtraction.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

• RosettaStoned
            Throbbing Tebowner
            • Oct 2008

Yeah, it's fucking gay. You should be allowed to take the win and move on.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

• BossMyShiiUp24
              Ready for whatever
              • Jun 2009

What year did they have it where you could SIM the game if the douche bag quit?
              25-4 Madden online record

Freestyle player if you want some

Comment

• Raidersabc123
                Wakka Wakka
                • Dec 2008

its always the worse in the beginning when the game first comes out because you dont know who is a quitter and who isn't
                THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• Helicopter
                  V Why?
                  • Feb 2009

Just quit the game if the other guy quits. Thats what I always do. I ain't playing the cpu either. One of the main reasons I only play guys that I know.

sigpic

Comment

• RosettaStoned
                    Throbbing Tebowner
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Helicopter
                    Just quit the game if the other guy quits. Thats what I always do. I ain't playing the cpu either. One of the main reasons I only play guys that I know.
                    I want to dominate people I don't know, and have that win show up in my ranked wins. It makes me more of a man, god damnit.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

• St. Francisco
                      45-35 Never Forget
                      • Feb 2009

Off the top of my head, I would think that one of the reasons something like this wouldn't be implemented is because guys would take advantage of it. After all, what's to stop you and a friend from joining a game, and then quitting over and over again to boost your friend's win total?

Comment

• ThunderHorse
                        Grind.
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by St. Francisco
                        Off the top of my head, I would think that one of the reasons something like this wouldn't be implemented is because guys would take advantage of it. After all, what's to stop you and a friend from joining a game, and then quitting over and over again to boost your friend's win total?
                        That's what used to happen.

I for one liked it back when if the guy quit and you were up by 21 on the CPU, you could make the CPU concede defeat.

but, the same thing happens if your up and you count the game after someone quits in the 2nd half.

the only thing that was annoying is that if he quit in the first half, you had to play out the entire game.

back in Madden 06 for the xbox, I could just play the CPU for the entire second quarter, then when the half came grant mercy and move on. That's why I had an 81-11 record, because I didn't have to mess around with the cpu, I could just get my win, which encouraged me to finish out what little game I had left.

Comment

• BossMyShiiUp24
                          Ready for whatever
                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by St. Francisco
                          I remember a while back you had to be in the third quarter for you to get the rank points if the oppenent quits. Right now you can blow your friend out and mercy over and over. Rank system will never be perfect so it is what it is

Comment

• BossMyShiiUp24
                            Ready for whatever
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by userpikk187
                            That's what used to happen.

I for one liked it back when if the guy quit and you were up by 21 on the CPU, you could make the CPU concede defeat.

but, the same thing happens if your up and you count the game after someone quits in the 2nd half.

the only thing that was annoying is that if he quit in the first half, you had to play out the entire game.

back in Madden 06 for the xbox, I could just play the CPU for the entire second quarter, then when the half came grant mercy and move on. That's why I had an 81-11 record, because I didn't have to mess around with the cpu, I could just get my win, which encouraged me to finish out what little game I had left.
                            That's what I was talking about earlier in the thread. I think they should bring this back

Comment

• adembroski
                              All-Inclusive!
                              • Feb 2009

Spooner's gay?
                              S.P.Q.A.

Comment

Working...