X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • killgod
    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Roogy
    When a spot opens up, I'm your man. Let me know.
    Oh you actually going to show up this time??

;)

Comment

• Roogy
      Bi-Winning
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by _kg_
      Oh you actually going to show up this time??

;)
      My xbox died in the MM league, I thought you knew that. I bought a new Xbox last night.
      :pedobear:

Comment

• killgod
        OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
        • Oct 2008

My xbox died in the MM league, I thought you knew that. I bought a new Xbox last night.
        Yeah but on Vetz you PM'd me saying you'd be good and then gave me shit for giving away the Ducks!

I'll throw you in the draft, but I swear to god if you bail.... I'll drive down to Silicon Valley myself and strangle you with my dong.

Comment

• Roogy
          Bi-Winning
          • Oct 2008

Yeah but on Vetz you PM'd me saying you'd be good and then gave me shit for giving away the Ducks!

I'll throw you in the draft, but I swear to god if you bail.... I'll drive down to Silicon Valley myself and strangle you with my dong.
          When I gave you shit, it was sarcastic. I don't bail on leagues so I don't see why I'd start now.

My XBOX DIED!!! Not much I can do. My xbox died right when the MM/Vetz split happened and I think a lot of things were lost in communication because I wasn't doing much posting anywhere.

Then when I gave you shit, I was being sarcastic to give you a hard time.

Comment

• AJay
            Fighter of the Nightman
            • Oct 2008

Wow I don't mean to be a complainer or anything but you had two guys jump in and sign up in the middle of the draft and be inserted ahead of me and a few others. Makes no sense.
            Last edited by AJay; 11-06-2008, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• killgod
              OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by AJay
              Does this mean another person is jumping ahead of me in the draft?
              Not entirely. We've had 2 dropouts so far, and the other guys have slotted into 7th and 12th I think.

Technically you are still 14th.

As I mentioned before, anyone else that joins will get a random spot chosen, which could be below you.

If you don't see the fairness behind this I'll just throw em on the bottom of the list.....doesn't matter either way.....but you are still in 14th as you were when this was first posted.
              Last edited by killgod; 11-06-2008, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• AJay
                Fighter of the Nightman
                • Oct 2008

Not entirely. We've had 2 dropouts so far, and the other guys have slotted into 7th and 12th I think.

Technically you are still 14th.

As I mentioned before, anyone else that joins will get a random spot chosen, which could be below you.
                Alright, understandable. I don't care that I wound up with last pick because honestly I just like playing the hockey games. If I got last pick then w/e that's how it went but if anyone who joins in late and stuff should just get kicked to the back of the line. But that was understandable. Thanks

Comment

• Roogy
                  Bi-Winning
                  • Oct 2008

Wow I don't mean to be a complainer or anything but you had two guys jump in and sign up in the middle of the draft and be inserted ahead of me and a few others. Makes no sense.
                  If you're going to complain, then you can just switch spots with me. It really doesn't matter where you draft in this league. It's more about your user skill than the team.

So yeah, I really don't care. Take it.

Comment

• AJay
                    Fighter of the Nightman
                    • Oct 2008

If you're going to complain, then you can just switch spots with me. It really doesn't matter where you draft in this league. It's more about your user skill than the team.

So yeah, I really don't care. Take it.
                    I don't care if I got last pick in the draft, all I said was that I don't think guys who are signing up in the middle of the draft should get put ahead of other guys. I don't even have a favorite team in NHL so it really doesn't matter. Since you really didn't skip ahead anyone and just replaced people then that's fine and makes sense.

Comment

• Roogy
                      Bi-Winning
                      • Oct 2008

I don't care if I got last pick in the draft, all I said was that I don't think guys who are signing up in the middle of the draft should get put ahead of other guys. I don't even have a favorite team in NHL so it really doesn't matter. Since you really didn't skip ahead anyone and just replaced people then that's fine and makes sense.
                      I'm telling you to take my spot, so take it please. You don't have an option. Thank you.

Comment

• AJay
                        Fighter of the Nightman
                        • Oct 2008

I'm telling you to take my spot, so take it please. Thank you.
                        I'm telling you that I don't want your spot. I want the spot I recieved, So thanks but no thanks.

Comment

• killgod
                          OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                          • Oct 2008

Points made! Moving on...

Comment

• Obst
                            RIP West
                            • Oct 2008

Haha so funny how we drop back a spot cause of new people who join during the draft.

Comment

Working...