X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raidersabc123
    Wakka Wakka
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by JOHNNYTHECLOWN

and i GUARENTEE you Raiders123abc.. I would stomp your azz - hell I'll play Sim you can play fag freestyle and i'll still shut you down.
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! i'll whoop your ass right now no problem and make you look like a fool on VSN
    THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• 1ke
      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
      • Mar 2009

Heres what I dont understand....so help me out????

Since when did we stop calling them cheeseballs/glitches/cheapos...whatever, And crown with wit feestyle? Like its ok? Oh its ok I just play freestyle, uh nooo, you RC and run the same defense, You fucking blow.

Can we start calling like it is again. You cheese, you suck.

And before you say....oh you just cant beat them, ill save you the trouble. I lose some ya, but i won way more against'em in my 7 years of dealin with this crap.

Comment

• Esjay
        Luck2Hilton
        • Feb 2009

Fuck you freestyle (read: cheese) playing losers. It's you people who are responsible for Madden sucking every year. Why appeal to a sim gamer who wants a good, fair game when we have idiots running around who think rocket catching is a legit thing to do? Grow up, learn football, and play the right way. freestyle (cheese) is for pussies who can't win the right way. Raidersabcocksucker, you might as well take that record out of your sig. It means nothing to the hardcore Madden community because quite obviously you achieved it by using lame ass tactics (cheese) that would never work in real football. You're a fraud and need to fuck off.

Len/Rush, please get a list together of these clowns who play like 12 year olds so I can play adults and not morons. Thanks.
        Last edited by Esjay; 06-26-2009, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Raidersabc123
          Wakka Wakka
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Esjay
          Raidersabcocksucker, you might as well take that record out of your sig. It means nothing to the hardcore Madden community because quite obviously you achieved it by using lame ass tactics (cheese) that would never work in real football.
          WTF how am I a cheeser? I dont rocket catch, I dont gllitch in any way,
          You dont know what the fuck your talking aboutI I pretty muchplay sim im just against sim because I play online most the time and in tourneys. And again sim is just for bitches like you who play and lose than complain over it so shut the fuck up if you dont know what your talking about
          THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• Esjay
            Luck2Hilton
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Raidersabc123
            WTF how am I a cheeser? I dont rocket catch, I dont gllitch in any way,
            You dont know what the fuck your talking aboutI I pretty muchplay sim im just against sim because I play online most the time and in tourneys. And again sim is just for bitches like you who play and lose than complain over it so shut the fuck up if you dont know what your talking about
            I'm the one who doesn't know what I'm talking about? Really. First of all, maybe you don't rocket catch, but I highly doubt you're straight in anyway shape or form, when it comes to madden or your sexual orientation for that matter. Second, sim is not for people who lose and complain. It's for mature adults who want to replicate real football, not play like a group of 10 year olds. I can take a loss against a straight player any fucking day of the week, excuse me if I have no interest in playing a douche bag who cares more about winning than playing a straight fair game.

You'll get no games against any of the sim players on this site. Enjoy playing the other cheesing douches.

and in case you didn't know fucknut, there are many many other ways to cheese or be unsim than rocket catching and glitching. hopefully your brain is large enough to comprehend that.
            Last edited by Esjay; 06-26-2009, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Raidersabc123
              Wakka Wakka
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Esjay
              and in case you didn't know fucknut, there are many many other ways to cheese or be unsim than rocket catching and glitching. hopefully your brain is large enough to comprehend that.
              Of course I know what your definition of sim is, I just dont play in "sim" matches because you can honestly complain about anything you might say you dont complain, but I can guarantee you there are plenty that will just because they lose
              Last edited by Raidersabc123; 06-26-2009, 06:28 PM.
              THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• Raidersabc123
                Wakka Wakka
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Legacy
                I wont play you bc of the poor manners and mouth you have.
                :stupid: and who are you again
                THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• JOHNNYTHECLOWN
                  WAAAASSSSUUUUP
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Raidersabc123
                  LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! i'll whoop your ass right now no problem and make you look like a fool on VSN
                  lol @ you acting like you're something special - gtf outta here dude

honestly, i'm prob that dude that you quit against after i figured out your bs game

...then again you prob do that all too often to know

Comment

• Raidersabc123
                    Wakka Wakka
                    • Dec 2008

lol @ you acting like you're something special - gtf outta here dude

honestly, i'm prob that dude that you quit against after i figured out your bs game

...then again you prob do that all too often to know
                    LOL see your still just talking.
                    You said you would beat me than prove it and stop pussing out of it
                    THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• JOHNNYTHECLOWN
                      WAAAASSSSUUUUP
                      • Mar 2009

ight when '10 drops it'll happen... 09 has been long retired

Comment

• Raidersabc123
                        Wakka Wakka
                        • Dec 2008

ight when '10 drops it'll happen... 09 has been long retired
                        ok
                        THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• JOHNNYTHECLOWN
                          WAAAASSSSUUUUP
                          • Mar 2009

he can do w.e he wants -

we are talkin bout a dude who brags bout being ranked #6 in an online game that the consensus agrees blows .... i'm #1 ranked overall in Q-Bert for the PS

what's up?!

Comment

• Helicopter
                            V Why?
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by xPiRGOx
                            u need to mind your fucking business and stfu, he can whoop your ass bad kid.
                            your not nobody and why do u care so much how people play..is freestyle illegal or something ? lol , you think your one tough guy on here , but to ruin your story , your not.

im gettin sick of you kid.
                            Didn't I just see you post a few days ago about being able to go to a midnight release because you would have your license this year? And you are calling him a "kid"?

sigpic

Comment

• red33
                              • Feb 2009

LMAO at PA on 3rd and forever. this is like the epitome of sim VS freestyle play.

In reallife no one in their right mind will run PA on 3rd and forever or 4th and forever and if they do the Dline knows not to fall for the run or the DBs. But against the CPU AI, dumbass DEs fall for this sht and CBs bite enough to make PA a legit play for freestylers.

Seriously man you cant tell me running PA on 3rd and long is anything but abusing the AI.

Comment

• JOHNNYTHECLOWN
                                WAAAASSSSUUUUP
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by xPiRGOx
                                i wasnt talking to you , and get off my dick please.
                                lmfao - please read: "damn, he's right, lemme try and get some lame ass insult - and at the same time lemme talk about my dick - since i just went through puberty and all"

face it, freestyle mother fuckers are some lame azz dudes who have no lives and need to be "dominant" in some aspect of life.... thank god for video games, right guys?

Comment

Working...