X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raidersabc123
    Wakka Wakka
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by ZAN71789
    Simply put, anyone who whines about freestyle needs to man up and quit getting teabagged.

If you whine about blitzing/heat we get, block someone.
    If you whine about rocket catching, throw someone in fucking man coverage.

I'm looking to frustrate anyone I play. Getting messages calling me a bum because I'm successful with three or four offensive plays is what makes me want to sack you or user you in triple coverage one more time.

I'll say this once...and I'll say it again. All of the VSN guys here that whine about me playing freestyle can solve any problems by simply not playing me. If you do play me, as long as you aren't QB walking/pulling the plug...all else is fair game...

At VSN, there's like one person that gives me a run here...period.
    good post

and to the guys I was talking to before I understand there doesn't need to be insult we'll just let the game do the talking for us
    THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• 1ke
      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
      • Mar 2009

Last 3 posts = not real football. Congrats on advance for all of your wins. But id rather not play that way or against you.

Comment

• MRN
        MRNeverwearthesamething
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by 1ke
        Last 3 posts = not real football. Congrats on advance for all of your wins. But id rather not play that way or against you.
        I didn't know video games had to follow real life?

Comment

• 1ke
          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
          • Mar 2009

They dont, isnt that the whole debate. Yall do what yall do, and those who DO want it to replicate real life stay away that stuff.

Comment

• Herm
            Boomshakalaka
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MRN
            I didn't know video games had to follow real life?
            This is our point- most of the kids here want to play video game football and win at all costs, the majority of the adults want to play a simulation of what we see on the field on Sundays. If we lose its not a big deal as long as we played respectable opponents who play the game we see on the field. In real life there is no such thing as constant rocket catching all game because a player would get his neck broke when he jumped 4 feet in the air every play and was layed out.

There are different wants from the game from the two groups. Neither is right or wrong its just preference. I prefer to scheme against Xs and Os not worry about how many glitches, money plays, etc a person knows.
            Last edited by Herm; 06-27-2009, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• adembroski
              All-Inclusive!
              • Feb 2009

Simply put, anyone who whines about freestyle needs to man up and quit getting teabagged.

I'm looking to frustrate anyone I play. Getting messages calling me a bum because I'm successful with three or four offensive plays is what makes me want to sack you or user you in triple coverage one more time.

I'll say this once...and I'll say it again. All of the VSN guys here that whine about me playing freestyle can solve any problems by simply not playing me. If you do play me, as long as you aren't QB walking/pulling the plug...all else is fair game...

There is no difference between RC and QB Walk. It's an unstoppable glitch. Might as well play the CPU on rookie for all you're proving.

I long for the day having an understanding of run fits is more of an advantage than the WRs being able to strafe.
              Last edited by adembroski; 06-27-2009, 08:57 PM.
              S.P.Q.A.

Comment

• Raidersabc123
                Wakka Wakka
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by adembroski
                There is no difference between RC and QB Walk. It's an unstoppable glitch. Might as well play the CPU on rookie for all you're proving.

I long for the day having an understanding of run fits is more of an advantage than the WRs being able to strafe.
                Rocket catch is no were near qb walk, I can easily shut down RC so its no were near the same
                THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• AJay
                  Fighter of the Nightman
                  • Oct 2008

I don't like freestyle and I don't play freestyle. But I guarantee as long as no glitches are used that I can give you a run. You may beat me, maybe not but I know that I can give you a run. Your not that much better than people here.

Comment

• Esjay
                    Luck2Hilton
                    • Feb 2009

It's all good Pirgo and Raiders. I talk to friends like that all the time, don't take it seriously if I call you a moron or a dumb fuck.

edit: @ Helicopter/Herm - We need to run a few Titans/Colts games for sure. I'm not very good so the only stipulation is you must use Vince Young at QB.

;)
                    Last edited by Esjay; 06-28-2009, 01:54 AM.

Comment

• Raidersabc123
                      Wakka Wakka
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Esjay
                      It's all good Pirgo and Raiders. I talk to friends like that all the time, don't take it seriously if I call you a moron or a dumb fuck.

edit: @ Helicopter/Herm - We need to run a few Titans/Colts games for sure. I'm not very good so the only stipulation is you must use Vince Young at QB.

;)
                      Ya dont worry about it, its madden I know we all feel strongly about it I talk the same way
                      THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• Whatupdoe44
                        Magic
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by MRN
                        The people who complain about freestyle are usually the ones who lose to them, and then make excuses about the way they play. There are no problems with freestyle. It's just a different way to play.
                        sounds like you after I whooped you in 2k, no complaints until you lost, and when u knew you lost with 1 second left you disconnected your xbox like a punk
                        Last edited by Whatupdoe44; 06-28-2009, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• Herm
                          Boomshakalaka
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Esjay

;)
                          Id rather use Patrick Ramsey than Vince Young.

Comment

• Esjay
                            Luck2Hilton
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Herm
                            Id rather use Patrick Ramsey than Vince Young.
                            I don't blame you.

but hey, if we play 'freestyle' you can cheese me to death with VY at least. :zombie:

Comment

• Whatupdoe44
                              Magic
                              • Nov 2008

and this is why Madden Leagues arent all that fun

too much complaining about how others play

Comment

• ZAN
                                ZAN
                                • Oct 2008

I'm seriously LOLing.

So because I like to RC and nano, that means I don't know real football? Must mean I didn't play real football at any point in my life either. I know how to strategically beat any coverage...

Point in case, people who are sim create rules to benefit them:

"No blitzing more than 2 per 4 downs" <- prime example

Fuck off. I must be a bum since I blitz every down. I must be a bum too because I put the work in to perfect the rocket catch.

And to those who say I'm not that good, let's play for cash. I'll even TELL ya how to stop RC:

1. Put a LB in a purple zone
                                2. Man up the DB across from him

or

GET YOUR STICK UP AND ANTICIPATE.

Comment

Working...