X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZAN
    ZAN
    • Oct 2008

OK, then....lets go...

Lemme guess, you're PS3? That'd be too typical...

If you are 360, let's play right now...I'll play under WHATEVER rule set you put out, and I will win.

Unless, of course...you "don't have the time" (outside your VSN schedule)....?

Comment

• ZAN
      ZAN
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by 1ke
      I stopped wanting to be that good at a video game a long time ago. Kudos for the new league stuff, and good luck with all that.
      Who said I wanted to?

I just play...I have too much on my schedule to play Madden 30 hours a week. I play Xbox MAYBE 30 mins to an hour a day since about February if I'm lucky.

If I had the time outside my med school studies and job at the hospital to go to MCs, all ya'll would be nut hugging like you do with K*....who is a well known freestyle player...

What's with the double standard?

Comment

• Archer
        Go the fuck outside
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ZAN71789
        Who said I wanted to?

I just play...I have too much on my schedule to play Madden 30 hours a week. I play Xbox MAYBE 30 mins to an hour a day since about February if I'm lucky.

If I had the time outside my med school studies and job at the hospital to go to MCs, all ya'll would be nut hugging like you do with K*....who is a well known freestyle player...

Last time K* posted in the chatbox 3 people verbally attacked him . Hardly hugs and kisses lol

Comment

• 1ke
          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
          • Mar 2009

Who said I wanted to?

I dont even know what or who the hell your talking about. You get more props from me for being in med school than you telling me how to stop the RC or nano....

No double standards here, earlier you said that we should acknowledge that you put in work on these games, I did, now you dont play that much.

Comment

• Len B
            :moonwalk:
            • Oct 2008

No need to argue with ZAN and MRN about freestyle. It always turns into a back patting contest with those who disagree falling in the "you're scared I'm better than you" category.

No hate ZAN, I respect your game, but it always comes with boasting.

Comment

• Esjay
              Luck2Hilton
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Len B
              No need to argue with ZAN and MRN about freestyle. It always turns into a back patting contest with those who disagree falling in the "you're scared I'm better than you" category.

No hate ZAN, I respect your game, but it always comes with boasting.
              I really wasn't trying to get into another heated argument but yeah I'm done with this thread for now.

Comment

• Raidersabc123
                Wakka Wakka
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by houtz
                Another great post, " I can easily shut down rocket catch".

When will mfers realize no one cares how good you are at Madden or who or what you can shut down. It's a video game. Play it like you see on Sundays or GTFO.
                Did you even read the post I was quoting?
                I wasn't trying to brag in any way, someone said RC is as bad as a glitch as qb walk, all I said was how is it as bad id RC can be stopped so learn what your talking about
                THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                  Fuck em
                  • Oct 2008

why doesn't everybody stop complaining? i seriously doubt there will even be a rocket catch this year, and FB dive wont work....so now what is everybody going to bitch about? no huddle? some NFL teams use it....putting a wr in motion and snapping the ball....yeah, teams do that...if this game is what they say it will be there wont be any "glitches" and i guarantee something else will be thrown into the "cheeser" tactic pile of bullshit that everybody likes to throw on.

Comment

• corbin
                    • Nov 2008

Sim leagues = Sim players

Freestyle leagues = Freestyle players

Its that fucking simple. Just stick to your respected league and don't play each other.

Comment

• ZAN
                      ZAN
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by corbin
                      Sim leagues = Sim players

Freestyle leagues = Freestyle players

Its that fucking simple. Just stick to your respected league and don't play each other.
                      Good post.

But at the same time, don't go attacking the other play style. You hardly ever see a freestyler attacking the sim playstyle per say, generally just someone who calls themselves sim.

Comment

• Herm
                        Boomshakalaka
                        • Oct 2008

Good post.

But at the same time, don't go attacking the other play style. You hardly ever see a freestyler attacking the sim playstyle per say, generally just someone who calls themselves sim.
                        I see it all the time its usually the glitch crew saying that "sim" players just play sim because they suck and need rules to help them win or they just dont know how to do the glitches or they would do them as well.

I dont see why any "freestyle" players would hang around here anyway TheMaddenLab seems like a more fitting site where everyone talks like "U ugly son, im 99 tuf on da stix, get lyke meeee"

Both sides can agree to disagree and call it a day though.

Comment

• MRN
                          MRNeverwearthesamething
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Herm
                          I see it all the time its usually the glitch crew saying that "sim" players just play sim because they suck and need rules to help them win or they just dont know how to do the glitches or they would do them as well.

I dont see why any "freestyle" players would hang around here anyway TheMaddenLab seems like a more fitting site where everyone talks like "U ugly son, im 99 tuf on da stix, get lyke meeee"

Both sides can agree to disagree and call it a day though.
                          I didn't know that this was just a madden site?

Comment

• Herm
                            Boomshakalaka
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MRN
                            I didn't know that this was just a madden site?
                            My bad its more of a locker room site, then madden 2nd :confused2:

Comment

• Archer
                              Go the fuck outside
                              • Oct 2008

Yo ma D is 99 tuff but i gots -99 luck ya dig?

Dont mess with ma stixs tho cause i gots da meanest rocket on da planet . Zan has 99 tuff dots tho in his sickzz scheme

Now that is more like TML ^ . There is some good posters though

Comment

• MRN
                                MRNeverwearthesamething
                                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by archer2k407
                                Yo ma D is 99 tuff but i gots -99 luck ya dig?

Dont mess with ma stixs tho cause i gots da meanest rocket on da planet . Zan has 99 tuff dots tho in his sickzz scheme

Now that is more like TML ^ . There is some good posters though
                                My head hurts.

Comment

Working...