X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lupe
    Posts a lot
    • Nov 2008

TNA Impact

Got it for 5$ at Gamecrazy. Can't go wrong there. They had a sale. I can't play it because my PS3 is broken but is the game any good? Just wondering if anyone has it and could give there opinion on it.
    Last edited by Lupe; 12-31-2008, 04:58 PM.

Originally posted by Len B
    Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

• Jax
    JarrettLeger.com
    • Oct 2008

wtf would u buy a game if your ps3 is broke for another 2 months either your scared to play us and your ps3 really works or your stupid

Comment

• Lupe
      Posts a lot
      • Nov 2008

It's a sale. It was 10$ but I sold something and got 5$ for it so basicly the game was 5$. Scared to play who? You have never challenged me in anything and I have no clue what your talking about. Why would I lie about this? And your completly off topic anyway I'm asking if anyone has the game and if it's any good. This is not about my PS3 breaking. Suck a Dick Jax you ignorant bastard

Last edited by Lupe; 12-31-2008, 05:01 PM.

Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• BonesMahoney95
        -_-
        • Oct 2008

This game sucks Lupe. I rented it for 360 when it first came out.

Comment

• Lupe
          Posts a lot
          • Nov 2008

yeah I read the booklet and it only has 20 wrestlers in it and no girl wrestlers? I was like wtf. Then I said what do you expect for 5$ LOL.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
            Beautiful Like Moses
            • Oct 2008

Word this game was ass. And I concur the Ultimate X match was the only thing entertaining.. playing your buddy and continuously throwing him down from the ropes when he thinks hes finally got you beat is quite pleasurable.

Most retarded thing was they let you use "Suicide" who didnt even fucking wrestle at the time the game was made, and I dont has wrestled a real match yet.

Comment

• Jax
              JarrettLeger.com
              • Oct 2008

nerds HAHA

Comment

• Lupe
                Posts a lot
                • Nov 2008

Shut the fuck up jax. Were nerds for playing a video game? Wow Jax you must have been born on the highway cause thats where most accidents happen. Stay on topic Jax and quit spamming dumb ass. But yeah the game still looks cool to me. It really seemed like it would be better then WWE's game. I can't wait to try it. I wish they had a demo like WWE's game had.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                  Beautiful Like Moses
                  • Oct 2008

No man, Frankie JUST recently got hurt, so its just not a smart move on TNA's part. They put Suicide in their video game while still showing vignettes of him on TV bro. Yes Suicide has now been pushed back cause of Kaz' injury, they were considering using someone else in the role for the time being just to keep the "storyline" alive. Theres barely any storyline attached tho, just a lame attempt at repackaging someones character.

Comment

• The Messenger
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Lupe
                    Wow Jax you must have been born on the highway cause thats where most accidents happen.
                    I gotta give it to Lupe, that was a good line.

Click the banner above or below to visit the greatest chises on Earth!

Comment

• The Messenger
                      • Nov 2008

Only thing I used to watch TNA for was for Christian Cage.

Click the banner above or below to visit the greatest chises on Earth!

Comment

• DaBlakeness
                        • Dec 2008

every site or review ive seen craps on that game... WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 is the way to go... but then again its also not $5

Comment

• Lupe
                          Posts a lot
                          • Nov 2008

LOL! This game is a complete joke. First of all I had to wait 20 mins for it to install then I get into a standard match and I start off easy since i'm not that good. It was scott steiner (me) VS shark boy. I lost. Oh and then you can't forget that theres no ref in this game LOL.

Comment

Working...