Originally posted by glenwillett
    BigWill?
    No...good one though.

Comment

• Maynard
      stupid ass titles
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Davon904
      let me say first.....why on EARTH would they change the cam view but not let us switch it to the previous view. i hate this camera and it makes the game less enjoyable for me. madden had a new cam for 09 but you could switch back.

the pass rush seems just fine to me. there definitely wasnt any running around all crazy the de's attack if you try to sprint out of the pocket.

dont get hit while throwing....lol. lame duck int all day if it goes downfield.

throwing bombs downfield is asking for an int. definitely not as money as 09 so far.

i did see one quirky thing......i got an int with my mlb in the middle of the field and a db was cutting behind me off my right shoulder. i tried to pitch it to him and he basically spiked the ball on the ground and it zoomed about 15 yds upfield close to the left sideline where i had a dt pick it up and run for 25 yds. worked out for me but was totally unrealistic. then again i really had no business pitching the ball in that situation but still....

all in all if you think youre gonna pick this game up and resume putting up 60-70 pts youre wrong. im not saying it wont happen but it definitely wont happen right away. from what i can tell this game is going to have to be played much differently than 09.

this is from playing one game on-line on all-american btw.

sidenote: damn i want last year's cam back...lol
      lol....davon is struggling on AA, i guess we should get a game in while i have a chance.

i only got to play for a short time before leaving, but in that 1, 5 min quarter i had no trouble with the pass rush at all. Mich at OSU. I got 2 sacks off blitz plays and i was able to get very good pressure on the QB. Forced a lame duck pass and a few hurries. I also got sacked twice by the CPU. again, its just 1 quarter.

one thing that gave me wood was on my first and only option play from the pony H (this is almost a pistol formation) i ran a triple counter option and i faked the toss and scored on a 60 +yard TD.....it was awesome to have a triple option play work.

also, noticed some presentations things that i thought were excellent and made me think of nfl 2k5

Comment

• Vinsane
        • Nov 2008

I'm jealous of you guys playing, seriously.

How's the presentation? Can I expect Corso/Herbstreit/Nessler repeat lines from the past three editions? Or have they revamped the coverage?

How's the broadcast of games, is it worth a look or constant mashing of the A/X buttons to get to the next play?

Is there a recap show for Franchise Mode?

Is the digital...

...fap worthy? thrash::rockwoot:
        25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• 1ke
          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
          • Mar 2009

I didnt know dynamic lighting was in this year. Im pretty sure the game i played had dynamic lighting. So far i like, i like 09 though.

I think a fair way to sum it up so far, if you disliked 09, then this is 9.5. If you liked 09, its kinda like 9.85...lol, i make no sense. Ill go back to playing.

Comment

• 1ke
            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Vinsane
            I'm jealous of you guys playing, seriously.

How's the presentation? Can I expect Corso/Herbstreit/Nessler repeat lines from the past three editions? Or have they revamped the coverage?

How's the broadcast of games, is it worth a look or constant mashing of the A/X buttons to get to the next play?

Is there a recap show for Franchise Mode?
            Commentary seemed th same to me, but i was listening either.

Im a patient player to begin with, so I dont hit a after every play anyways. But it looks good, more good than bad i think. And i didnt get as far as any dynasty stuff.

Comment

• 1ke
              D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
              • Mar 2009

Started up Campus legend mode, woops Road to Glory. I found it interestung that, you have the option to turn off te Erin Andrews crap. Also, you need a Hard Drive for that feature to fully work I think. Im in thr playoffs now, not much has changed in that dept.

Comment

• kyhadley
                Carefree
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Tami26
                I'm not sure I know exactly what you mean. Give me more details, and I'll post my answers ASAP.
                Press the Home button, go over to Pictures, and is there an option to "Save Screenshot" or something like that

Comment

• Tailback U
                  No substitute 4 strength.
                  • Nov 2008

I skimmed through a few pages but didn't really see what I was looking for.

Davon mentioned that you can't change the camera back to last years view, can you change the view at all? I'm talking about online play.

I hated the camera angle that the demo played on, is that the default camera for online play and are you able to change it?

Comment

• nflman2033
                    George Brett of VSN
                    • Apr 2009

broke out last years game in order to get my brain back in the next gen mindset of play since i had been playing ps2 versions. replayed demo, and must say that the Camera is Horrible, i hate it with a passion, and hearing that the full version you can't change is really bothersome, i really want to play my Adrian College Dynasty, but I am not now

Comment

• nflman2033
                      George Brett of VSN
                      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Tailback U

Davon mentioned that you can't change the camera back to last years view, can you change the view at all? I'm talking about online play.

I hated the camera angle that the demo played on, is that the default camera for online play and are you able to change it?
                      yeah I really want to know what sort of camera options we can get, because its really fucking annoying

Comment

• nflman2033
                        George Brett of VSN
                        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by JRC865
                        There are no camera angle options.
                        that is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard of, I mean i was pissed that you couldn't put the game on Sideline camera for 09(which i like to do for extra challange from time to time) but to have no options at all, that is total horseshit

Comment

• Maynard
                          stupid ass titles
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Tailback U

just finished playing davon....
                          i didnt see any option to change the camera angle online. didnt check offline yet.
                          i noticed on the auto motion plays that i would get stuck in this very zoomed out camera. not sure if i was doing something to cause it not to snap back into normal camera

and as me and davon discussed after the game, we both agree that people saying no pass rush are just wrong. We both were getting good d-line pressure. I sacked him on a no blitz play and i had several chances to sack him but he got away from me. I know pryor had some sacks and he got knocked out for a quarter.

Originally posted by instantclassic
                          so is the game overall better then 09?
                          i am enjoying it so far, but its still early and who knows how things will pan out.

Online was great btw....looked like only a handful of people were online. But the game played silky smooth for us.....

btw, davon won 24-10. I think i had 2 or 3 picks. And one fumble on his 1 yardline. when that one happened i just laughed cause i chose to be aggressive instead of protecting the ball and it finally came back to haunt me at the end

Comment

• G-men
                            Posts too much
                            • Nov 2011

anyone know the overall of WR Tim Brown on Rutgers?

Comment

• 1ke
                              D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by G-Men72
                              anyone know the overall of WR Tim Brown on Rutgers?
                              Whats his number

:Nevermind,
                              #2 88 ovr
                              #3 85 ovr
                              #18 81 ovr
                              #17 81 ovr
                              #80 79 ovr
                              #83 78 ovr
                              #85 71 ovr
                              Last edited by 1ke; 07-10-2009, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• G-men
                                Posts too much
                                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by 1ke
                                Whats his number

:Nevermind,
                                #2 88 ovr
                                #3 85 ovr
                                #18 81 ovr
                                #17 81 ovr
                                #80 79 ovr