• Show
Clear All
  • 1ke
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by G-Men72
    hes #2

thank you though
    haha, I figured he was one of the best, but i figured i would just give em all

Comment

• godspeed
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
      and as me and davon discussed after the game, we both agree that people saying no pass rush are just wrong. We both were getting good d-line pressure. I sacked him on a no blitz play and i had several chances to sack him but he got away from me. I know pryor had some sacks and he got knocked out for a quarter.
      The best part of the pass rush this year, is being able to just get a peice of the QB, while not dragging him down, causing a half motion throw, causing a duck, and the ball going about 2-4 yards.

On one play I applied pressure pushed the OL all the way back into the QB, tried to dive at the QB just got a piece of him, and it caused a duck, went about 4 yards, straight in the air, and USER picked it with my DL. It will probably be my best play this year on the game..lol. Don;t think i can do it again.

Comment

• 1ke
        D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
        • Mar 2009

Ya, thats one thing I have noticed, and its very noticeable. The pass rush is no joke. Its great, playing online was a ball, and the pass rush was a force. Also, about 5 balls all game were batted down at the los.

Comment

• Sven Draconian
          Not a Scandanavian
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by nflman2033
          broke out last years game in order to get my brain back in the next gen mindset of play since i had been playing ps2 versions. replayed demo, and must say that the Camera is Horrible, i hate it with a passion, and hearing that the full version you can't change is really bothersome, i really want to play my Adrian College Dynasty, but I am not now
          The Bulldogs are mine (if I decide to buy the game)

but if you want to do all the work and create them for me so it's easier to download thats cool.

Comment

• Tailback U
            No substitute 4 strength.
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by JRC865
            AJ Green is a 92 OVR. Not sure about trophies.

There are no camera angle options.
            That is sofa king weetawded.

The only thing I hated about the demo was the camera angle. It is almost a deal breaker for me.

Comment

• 1ke
              D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Tailback U
              That is sofa king weetawded.

The only thing I hated about the demo was the camera angle. It is almost a deal breaker for me.
              Maybe this will make you feel better.

Taylor Mays , SS #2.

99 Ovr, 95 spd, 77 str, 91 agi, 96 acc, 88 awr, 91 tak, 99 hit power!!!

Youll buy it now...lmao

Comment

• Maynard
                stupid ass titles
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by godspeed
                The best part of the pass rush this year, is being able to just get a peice of the QB, while not dragging him down, causing a half motion throw, causing a duck, and the ball going about 2-4 yards.

i love that. Plus getting a peice of him also allows himm to get away from the rush and run....it reminded me of john elway getting away from the rush against the browns in the drive game

Originally posted by godspeed

On one play I applied pressure pushed the OL all the way back into the QB, tried to dive at the QB just got a piece of him, and it caused a duck, went about 4 yards, straight in the air, and USER picked it with my DL. It will probably be my best play this year on the game..lol. Don;t think i can do it again.
                this is funny cause i had the flip side of this. Instead of davon getting the int off the tipped pass, my FB snagged it and ended up going for a TD. The down field blocking allowed me to score

Comment

• Maynard
                  stupid ass titles
                  • Feb 2009

btw...this teambuilder is awesome. Just built my high school. Pretty sweet feature

Comment

• 1ke
                    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by houtz
                    What's Pryor like?
                    91 ovr, 90 spd, 88 agi, 91 acc, 65 awr, 93 btk, thp 88, tha 85

the others, dude is a beast, 79 trk, 85 elu, 83 sfa, 85 spn, 90 jkm, 90 bcv
                    Last edited by 1ke; 07-10-2009, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• JMeist
                      • Nov 2008

Just popped it in..About to start my first game/online game of course i pick the Wisconsin Badgers and this tool picks Florida. Go figure.

Comment

• Tailback U
                        No substitute 4 strength.
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by 1ke
                        Maybe this will make you feel better.

Taylor Mays , SS #2.

99 Ovr, 95 spd, 77 str, 91 agi, 96 acc, 88 awr, 91 tak, 99 hit power!!!

Youll buy it now...lmao

this game sounds fucking awesome!!!!

Comment

• nflman2033
                          George Brett of VSN
                          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Sven Draconian
                          The Bulldogs are mine (if I decide to buy the game)

but if you want to do all the work and create them for me so it's easier to download thats cool.
                          lol, I have done them 2 times on MM, create them just about every year, so no way they are yours, anyway, i can do all the work for you, however if you are on 360 youll have to do your own, you can check out mine on easportsworld, best looking one by far, no one else has one even close, only thing lacking is accurate rosters, but on Sept 5th, ill be heading up there to get a good look at the team, also right now the website doesn't have any of the incoming freshman.

Comment

• Maynard
                            stupid ass titles
                            • Feb 2009

what you will see here at first is a cluster fuck.....i fumbled and my TE picked it up .....what happened during the run is what i thought was cool

Last edited by Maynard; 07-10-2009, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• JMeist
                              • Nov 2008

28-21 final.

I prance into the endzone with 16 seconds left after a 30 yard reception.

My initial impressions:

-Silky smooth gameplay online is amazing
                              -There aren't as many dropped interceptions
                              -A "B" team can physically roll against an A+ team
                              -Too many nutty catches

It's an alright game. I'll post anything else that comes to mind.

Comment

• JMeist
                                • Nov 2008

-Actual play action is back.

Comment

Working...