X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1ke
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
    • Mar 2009

Consrtuctive Feedback

Explore our Video Game Forums. Electronic Arts is a leading publisher of games on Console, PC and Mobile.

Thats the link to EA's constructive feedback thread. Let all the bitching go to the source directly, or at least we hope. All we can do is post in it, what happens afterward remains to be seen.
  • Point Blank
    Needs a hobby
    • Oct 2008

There shouldn't be much bitching on here. People should know what they're buying by now.

Comment

• SHOGUN
      4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
      • Jul 2009

This hasn't worked the past two years, why should we expect it to work this year? They've made their choice about who they're catering this series to.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• 1ke
        D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
        • Mar 2009

Hey all we can do is try, like i said it might not work, more than likely not, but for those who believe we can change shit, thats gotta be one of the places to try it.

Comment

• Proof21
          Go Big Red!
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Point Blank™
          There shouldn't be much bitching on here. People should know what they're buying by now.
          Doesn't matter...some people bitch to hear (or read) themselves bitch.

Comment

Working...