Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Poundtherock
    I don't argue w/idiots...
    • May 2009

GS emails started going out today! Plenty are avail at your local GS.............supposedely!

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering Madden NFL 10 from GameStop / EB Games. The GameStop exclusive demo with four 5-minute quarters, featuring a Super Bowl rematch between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Arizona Cardinals, is scheduled to go live on Thursday, July 23 by 9pm EST.

Please do not try to download the demo before 9:00 pm [est] on Thursday July 23. Doing so will result in an error message and could possibly deactivate your demo code. Anytime after 9:00 pm [est] on Thursday July 23 you may follow the instructions below to download your Madden NFL 10 Demo.

1) Create a PlayStation Network account (or login using an existing PlayStation Network account)
    2) From the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB, select the PlayStation Store
    3) Click the “Redeem Codes” icon located on the upper right of the screen
    4) Enter the Voucher Code and follow instructions to download

Your unique voucher code ------------------------ :laugh:

Note: The Voucher Code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.

Thank you,
    GameStop Customer Service

FINALLY!
    Last edited by Poundtherock; 07-21-2009, 06:35 AM.

Poundtherock @ Twitch
    PTR_Poundtherock/xxxPTRxxx @ YouTube

Gaming Series: PS3: GTPlanet.net, GT6 [D3 Silver]; PS3; GT5; PS4: GTSport; Clancy [Ghosts]; BF1; Uncharted [PS4v]; RDR2 [???];

Comment

• MrBill
      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by houtz
      I'm thinking of just going and putting the $5 down. I can't miss out on this.
      I got my code for the PS3, since I'll be getting Madden for the 360 as well, I might should go put down $5 for it too and get the demo.

Comment

• Point Blank
        Needs a hobby
        • Oct 2008

Yeah it's just I already have mine preordered at a Mom and Pop store. I'll just put the $5 down and most likely put it towards another game in the future.
        That was my plan as well.

Comment

• brees fan
          Shotgunning 4ur sins
          • Jan 2009

So the codes have already started showing up in emails? Mine hasn't showed yet GS better not fuck me....
          (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• Boucher
            King of EDM
            • Jul 2009

Of course the ebgames i go to dont know 2 shits about football and madden, they better have the code by thursday

Comment

• July 4 1776
              Proud Vikings Lover
              • Oct 2008

They never sent me an email but I went to the store and got a code. So if I get another one in an email ill just give ti away
              SKOL VIKINGS ALL DAY MVP

Comment

• Poundtherock
                • May 2009

So I got mine. I'm not sure how things work but it definitely says that you can only redeem once.
                I'm not going to download until Friday morning just in case there's a snafu!

Poundtherock @ Twitch

Gaming Series: PS3: GTPlanet.net, GT6 [D3 Silver]; PS3; GT5; PS4: GTSport; Clancy [Ghosts]; BF1; Uncharted [PS4v]; RDR2 [???];

Comment

• Poundtherock
                  • May 2009

Good point!

Poundtherock @ Twitch

Comment

• ryne candy
                    Aggie C/O '01
                    • Feb 2009

Yeah. I was really posting it because of guys wanting to share codes. From the sounds of it, you're only going to be able to download once.
                    You only need the code for the initial download. A person can use the code and dl the demo in a seperate profile (not their usual PS3 gamertag). Give others the gamertag and password. The person can log into PSN under the gamertag and download to their system under download history (not sure of the actual name) and pass the gamertag again. Someone said they did it for Fight Night Round 4 until someone posted it on another site and someone changed the password. Sounds legit....what if you erased the demo by accident....must be a way to download the demo again w/o the code.

Comment

• Helicopter
                      V Why?
                      • Feb 2009

Mine was finally emailed out to me yesterday.

sigpic

Comment

• brees fan
                        Shotgunning 4ur sins
                        • Jan 2009

Im not going to go pick up my code they told me they would email it and that is what they are gonna do or they can give me my money back....
                        (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• MVP1991
                          The Man
                          • Feb 2009

Yeah I understand all that and I figured they would allow you to DL it as many times as you'd have to in case you delete it. It's just that on the back of the voucher it says you can redeem it "one time". Just had me a little worried.
                          Redeem once may refer to the number of codes you can receive.

The Golden Turducken
                          Season 1: 11-5 (Super Bowl Champion)
                          Season 2: 12-4 (NFC West Champion)

Season 3: 9-4

Comment

Working...