What do you dislike about players you face online?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FedEx227
    Delivers
    • Mar 2009

What do you dislike about players you face online?

Hahah yeah that's usually my favorite.

GeorgiaNO1Fan - Team Select: Florida.
    VoicesofWrestling.com
  • Dez
    Get Smart
    • Jul 2009

I hate people picking Ohio State, LSU, Florida, and Miami. It's like that every year. I wish people mixed it up. i'm 6-13 right now and the only mixed up matches I played were: Fresno State vs Northwestern (me), Kansas State vs Pitt(me), and Rutgers (me) vs Texas A&M. I always try to mix up my teams but I'm undefeated when I use my Oki State Pokes and the Cal Bears.

I also hate facing teams that turn their QB into Mike Vick and have them scrambling all over the place every play and throwing deep.

Comment

• Maynard
      stupid ass titles
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by XxJust BlazexX
      I hate people picking Ohio State, LSU, Florida, and Miami. It's like that every year. I wish people mixed it up. i'm 6-13 right now and the only mixed up matches I played were: Fresno State vs Northwestern (me), Kansas State vs Pitt(me), and Rutgers (me) vs Texas A&M. I always try to mix up my teams but I'm undefeated when I use my Oki State Pokes and the Cal Bears.

I also hate facing teams that turn their QB into Mike Vick and have them scrambling all over the place every play and throwing deep.
      this is where i get stuck in a tough spot. I love Ohio St and i am a die hard fan so that it who i use. i rarely ever use another team. I have to use the crappy browns in madden, so it balances out for me.

but i get stuck in my feeling for not wanting to be a cheese Vick player vs the reality that Pryor must be used like a vick type player. Everytime i call a pass and nobody is open and i want to run, the thought of being a cheese player runs through my head. But is it really cheese? no.....i try to limit it but alot of times its warrented

its what is so nice about playing the cpu....i dont have to worry and can just play and have fun. Yes, it matters to me if people like playing me or not

Comment

• Herm
        Boomshakalaka
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by XxJust BlazexX

ummm buddy OK ST is waaaaaaaaaaay better than Miami, just as good as LSU so dont whine about those teams and then pick OSU ;)

Send me a friend request if you want to play online though. I think ive played about 10 games and used 7 teams. I like to matchup and use a different team most of the time. Im like you though Im tired of playing Florida, from here on out if they pick Florida Im Mirror Matching that mfer.

I hate the guys who run playaction for 90% of their passing plays and the BS AI on this game falls for it, even on 3rd and 20.

Comment

• Herm
          Boomshakalaka
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
          this is where i get stuck in a tough spot. I love Ohio St and i am a die hard fan so that it who i use. i rarely ever use another team. I have to use the crappy browns in madden, so it balances out for me.

but i get stuck in my feeling for not wanting to be a cheese Vick player vs the reality that Pryor must be used like a vick type player. Everytime i call a pass and nobody is open and i want to run, the thought of being a cheese player runs through my head. But is it really cheese? no.....i try to limit it but alot of times its warrented

its what is so nice about playing the cpu....i dont have to worry and can just play and have fun. Yes, it matters to me if people like playing me or not
          Maynard you gotta take advantage or your strengths, when you have a QB like that it forces the defense to keep a spy on him. If they want to call Cover 3/4 all game and leave Pryor alone then you make them pay with the sneak. I wouldnt recommend just hiking and hitting turbo to get to the sidelines though :attention:

I play with Kentucky alot and my offense blows, your damn right if someone is zoning my WRs all game im going to make them pay with Morgan Newtons legs.

Comment

• LC AAU
            • Oct 2008

I hate people that use a team that's rated above a B+ when I use Purdue. Like I'm going to play Purdue vs Florida..?
            sig is too big, resize it

Comment

• FedEx227
              Delivers
              • Mar 2009

And Buck, I would have no problem playing you on a VSN agreed game or whatever. It's just the fact that when you do a Quick Match with someone and they don't have a favorite team and scroll down to Ohio State, you know you have problems.
              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• KNUBB
                WHITE RONDO
                • Jun 2009

Normally I use LSU because that is my team, but I base my team selection on who my opponent picks. If they come out with South Florida then I won't pick LSU. I'll pick someone closer in ratings

Comment

• Point Blank
                  Needs a hobby
                  • Oct 2008

Florida cheese ftl.

Comment

• Townie33
                    Cubs: 100 yr losers!
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by LC AAU
                    I hate people that use a team that's rated above a B+ when I use Purdue. Like I'm going to play Purdue vs Florida..?
                    I hear ya!

Runnin' with the Boilers against the top teams can be brutal!!! I will sit on the Boilers until I see who the other guy picks.

Last night he goes LSU (#3) so I go OSU (#7) at LSU. Decent matchup. But he's gonna run no-huddle every chance AND run his QB every chance. Both can be countered.

Here's the kicker. I'm up and gonna win when he throws a pick with under a minute left. He immediately sends the "friendly quit" request!

LOL

Yea......right.
                    "Pulse Pitching" is my BITCH!

]
                    "The Cement Pond"

Comment

• Dez
                      Get Smart
                      • Jul 2009

Man I just suffered a heart breaking loss....I was Central Michigan taking on North Carolina online and lost 21-24. The dude kept running the rock down my throat. I know CMU's defense has a "D" as it's rating but even when I was controling all the players he kept pounding it. But he couldnt stop my offense. Surprisingly, CMU's runningback is very good. LeFevour can throw real good as well....i hardly had to scramble with him.

But i gave up the final touchdown with 30 seconds left and on the next drive, with 3 timeouts left, I threw a pick. I was sooooooooo close to winning with the Chipewas

Comment

• ZAN
                        ZAN
                        • Oct 2008

Honestly, I'm a Spread Offense guy for NCAA games in general.

I'm a huge Illini fan to boot. So when Ron Zook came over, I was drawn to using Illinois more.
                        I also like Tim Tebow quite a bit. He's my favorite college player, so I pick Florida if my opponent takes a top 25 team.

Other teams I've used include Michigan and Oregon.
                        Last edited by ZAN; 07-16-2009, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                          Everything Burns...
                          • Nov 2008

I hate it when they quit after I score a quick TD or I pick them early and run it baq..

Just cuz me n these Micks r whoopin their ass...

Notre Dame All Tha Way baby!!!!

Comment

• ZAN
                            ZAN
                            • Oct 2008

Just supersim when they quit.

But watch out.

I'm 11-2 w/ one legit loss. I supersimmed when I was up 21 and didn't pay much attention, and ended up losing....

Comment

• Rush
                              vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

It's for PS3/360...play in the VSCS against people from this site who don't cheese. Bunch of people to play

Comment

Working...