X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JTRaines92
    Boss
    • Mar 2009

Flaws in the game

- All of the players have the same face. There is no unique faces, all of them look the same. Meaning they are all preset faces.

- When you recruit a safety the majority of them are "hard hitters".

- Recruit reports(dynasty accelerator)is completely useless. All it does it show you how much time you spent talking to the prospect the previous week.

- When you do a QB sneak on the goal line, the QB will fall to the ground as soon as you snap the ball to prevent any contact.

- All teams use Grey sleeves in cold weather games.

- Fans look like cutouts.

- Players on the sideline look like cutouts.

- Commentary say the same thing over and over and over again.

- No players on the field for the coin toss.

- Same excitement level as a regional televised game in week 1 as there is for a BCS game.

- A CPU QB always seems aware of a blindside corner blitz.

- The aggressive/conservative screen does not effect your players, it just decides how often penalties will occur.

This is all I can think of right now, please add to this and I will add to my list and we can hope EA will see this some how.

- Fans look like cutouts.

- Players on the sideline look like cutouts.

- Commentary say the same thing over and over and over again.

- No players on the field for the coin toss.

- Same excitement level as a regional televised game in week 1 as there is for a BCS game

- A CPU QB always seems aware of a blindside corner blitz

This is all I can think of right now, please add to this and I will add to my list and we can hope EA will see this some how.
    Last edited by JTRaines92; 07-19-2009, 04:14 PM. Reason: Needed to add
  • JTRaines92
    Boss
    • Mar 2009

Put those in shorter terms and I will add them.

Comment

• G-men
      Posts too much
      • Nov 2011

theres already a wishlist thread. no need to make a thread for every little thing you have a problem with, want fixed, or want in next year's game.

Comment

• JTRaines92
        Boss
        • Mar 2009

Is this a wish list? It shows people what problems are in the game. If no one did a sneak on the goal line this would be useful to them.

Comment

• G-men
          Posts too much
          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by JacobRaines
          Is this a wish list? It shows people what problems are in the game. If no one did a sneak on the goal line this would be useful to them.
          anything you want EA to see is a wish list.

Comment

• JTRaines92
            Boss
            • Mar 2009

Updated

Comment

• Tengo Juego
              Posts a lot
              • Jun 2009

Right now I'm seeing weird camera angles in RtG. When I'm in on Punt Return as a CB, I get a sideline camera view. I hate it. And in my RB RtG, On certain draw plays out of the Shotgun I get the same sideline camera angle.

RtG is full of flaws. I cant even bare playing it at some positions. QB and RB are the only two worth your time.

Comment

• ryne candy
                Aggie C/O '01
                • Feb 2009

As for the grey long sleeves only....someone posted that you must manually change it, if you just PLAY NOW in cold weather w/o doing any adjustments...all of them will be grey.

Preset faces....I think they should have kept the helmets on. It's college not pro...for the most part people buy stuff and recognize the college not the indiv. players. The NFL markets the individuals (ie actual faces on screen)....college markets the schools (ie helmets with school logos on players)

*I'm about to play a game, so I'll see about the sleeves.

Comment

• JTRaines92
                  Boss
                  • Mar 2009

If the faces dont matter because they are in a helmet, they should have no face.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                    Posts a lot
                    • Jun 2009

If the faces dont matter because they are in a helmet, they should have no face.
                    This made me lol. Sooo true.

Comment

• JTRaines92
                      Boss
                      • Mar 2009

They should make a software or an internet site that allows you to edit rosters like TM. Equipment edits should not be a big deal, but skin tone should.

Comment

• ryne candy
                        Aggie C/O '01
                        • Feb 2009

haha...thats just idiotic...you know what I mean. I'm an Aggie fan but I don't buy the game because I expect to see Jerrod Johnson's picture in the game. Would it be nice...yes, but it's not even allowed by the NCAA. I thought it was better when they just had the picture of the player with the helmet on....ie. in dynasty a green helmet till the recruit picked a school. I really just hope they go back to that next year. I guess having more preset faces would be nice but I think it's more of a big deal because the players are no longer wearing helmets, making it more apparent.

edit: as for the sleeves, you have to change them in order for it to come up grey, white, black, or team color.

Sidenote: anyone else spell it "grey" or I'm I the only one?
                        Last edited by ryne candy; 07-19-2009, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• JTRaines92
                          Boss
                          • Mar 2009

I am not saying I want a picture, nor do I want real player look alike. I want a randomized face with correct height, weight, number, and hometown. I also want weekly roster updates.

Comment

• ryne candy
                            Aggie C/O '01
                            • Feb 2009

I am not saying I want a picture, nor do I want real player look alike. I want a randomized face with correct height, weight, number, and hometown. I also want weekly roster updates.
                            if they are going without helmets.....that would be better.

Comment

• FlawLeSs
                              South Beach Talent
                              • Nov 2008

stupid face mask penalties

excessive injuries ( had a game with 10 injuries TWICE) WTF..........
                              www.youtube.com/kingoffla

Comment

Working...