X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Virix
    I see you
    • Nov 2008

Invites have been sent out

Please make sure to accept your invites as soon as possible. I would like to get all players in, and pre season tasks done by the end of the day (mon).
  • Virix
    I see you
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by blinkFRO
    AA?
    I thought we were playing Heisman
    I asked for people to post, and we would go with whatever people asked for. Not very many responded. Its doubtful that more than one game is played before the patch comes out (which is supposed to be tuesday I guess) at which point we will have working sliders to tweak the game for everyone.

Comment

• Virix
      I see you
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by blinkFRO
      Alright, sounds good.
      As long as it is somewhat hard.
      I don't want to be winning by 30 every game.
      Yeah thats what I want to try to avoid. A couple of people have told me they had tough games on AA so I didnt just want to disregard them. We will iron it out, trust me.

Comment

• Maynard
        stupid ass titles
        • Feb 2009

i always play offline on AA cause i felt the cpu cheeses on Heisman...i am down for whatever u guys want.

i will accept my invite as soon as i finish this offline game

Comment

• Maynard
          stupid ass titles
          • Feb 2009

i couldnt accept the invite last night. It kept saying the server was down try later. i wont be able to try again until around 5-6 tonight

Comment

• Virix
            I see you
            • Nov 2008

Im trying to wait for Maynard, but the league will move to week 1 at 9pm est if I dont hear from him. Get ready to get your games in!

Comment

• Maynard
              stupid ass titles
              • Feb 2009

hang on man...i didnt see this post until now....give me a few mins.....sorry man, i didnt get home until 8 and had to play this TW round real quick

Comment

Working...