Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tengo Juego
    Posts a lot
    • Jun 2009

I dont expect the next few dash updates(still have the Twiiter and Last FM update in the fall) to be anything special. Netflix stuff is the only thing that is semi-useful. And I dont get netflix. You wont be able to use Last FM while you play games. You'll have to open it up like its separate program and stay in it as if you were playing a game or something. Making it, worthless to me.

EDIT: @Boomberoski, supposedly its faster and a little more functional just simply navigating. But I haven't noticed it. Party system disconnects are supposed to automatically re-connect you but I haven't been in a party lately so cant check this either.
    Last edited by Tengo Juego; 07-30-2009, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Ralnakor
      • Apr 2009

Make sure you guys post your thoughts, it seems I wasn't invited to try it out. I just hope I get my Splosion Man Avatar stuff when they open them up since it was said that was the first game that has avatar stuff included in it. I'm hopeful it has to do with the cakes since I've got all 47.

Comment

• PEYMAN18
        Suhn.
        • Jan 2009

I just got the update. Since I don't get Netflix in Canada there are not many big changes at all... The are very few Avatar stuff right now.... But I noticed this Awards option when I enter edit Avatar, and it tells me to play games to unlock awards, Does anyone know what that all about?

Comment

• PEYMAN18
          Suhn.
          • Jan 2009

I didnt see much difference Just a lil bit more organized. You can buy Avatar your avatar stuff, games like Halo 3, Halo ODST, Fable 2, And Monkey Island have clothes already and these two other clothing types. There is the Avatar Awards thing I dont know much about, you can rate Marketplace items, if you live in the states you can get Netflix I guess? There are games on demand, which you can download, but right now it just consists of Xbox Originals...and there is this thing that shows how long you have been a gold member. Not too many things noticeable.

Comment

• tigstah
            Mr. Casual Gamer
            • Mar 2009

sigh...no email. no update....

Comment

Working...