X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mogriffjr
    aka Reece
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Herkey Hawkeye
    So I should stop adding 35 guys to my board?
    I'd honestly suggest adding around 20-25...don't add too many and have your minutes spread around so much but have at least enough guys so you can replace seniors.
    Originally posted by Nick Mangold
    Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• JrRawlins
      • May 2009

I wouldnt add 35 guys.... or if i did i wouldnt talk to all of them, if you have guys you wanna keep your eye on.... you can put them on your board.... but i usually only talk to around 15-17 guys, they get around 40 minutes each, some alittle more some alittle less..... but usually you can get some of those guys to commit early enough for you to jump into the race and add some of the other guys you were watching later in the season..... just my two cents...

Comment

• Champ
        Needs a hobby
        • Oct 2008

Here is the Recruiting glitch.

Basically, you can have a guy visit then after the visit take him off your recruiting list. If you put him back on your list later then he is eligible to visit again and still has the interest he gained from the first visit. It's a cheesy way to cheat the system and get commits.

Comment

• seaplus
          Posts a lot
          • Apr 2009

wow recruiting is so much easier. the "today's call" or whatever it is called on the left when you are on the phone with them tells you what they are interested in.

i can find a player's most, very highs, and highs using less than 30 recruiting minutes most of the time.
          *<|8-D

Comment

• packersfan4eva
            Ryan Luxem
            • Dec 2008

another recruiting tip is to find as many of the recruit's pitches (until they hang up on you) until u run out of minutes for that week, then leave the dynasty without saving. when u come back, u can start where u left off, u know all the recruits already, and u still have all ur minutes

Originally posted by Miggyfan99
            I would get fucked in the ass for WS tickets too... only if Miguel was playing though

Comment

• ThunderHorse
              Grind.
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Yawkey Way
              what i do is i put around 20 guys on my board, and offer them 30 minutes each. Then as the list winds down your able to offer more minutes..the more you talk to the player the more you have a shot.
              That's what I do,

I usually grab maybe 18-22 guys, and once I grabbed as low as 15 because I refuse go sign 3 star and lower prospects.

and with those guys I bank on the fact that in the first week if your lucky 1 or 2 will hard commit to your school just off of a scholarship.

once guys start signing with my school, I'll go back to the prospect board and pick up the ones that I might have missed that no one is talking to, and usually it ends up pretty nice.

last time around I picked up five 5* recruits and 20 4*, which I know is chump change compared to what some others have posted in this thread, but it is good.

I never have a problem getting the #1 class in the nation.

Comment

Working...