X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DNEUM
    Welcome Mr. Crabtree
    • Oct 2008

NXE Beta Sign-ups

Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

As he hinted about earlier this week, Major Nelson has updated his blog with details on how to sign up for a chance to download the New Xbox Experience prior to its official Nov. 19 launch. It's called the "Xbox 360 Fall 2008 Preview Program," and, in order to participate, you must sign into Microsoft Connect with a valid Windows Live ID and complete a brief survey.

As Major Nelson points out, filling out the survey won't guarantee you early access to the NXE. He says that several thousand participants will be chosen, however, and that your chances are best if you're an Xbox Live Gold member (although Silver members can still apply). Those who are selected can expect to be contacted via the email address they provide within a week.
    With the actual launch not very far away, I'll probably just wait it out for that.

RZML | SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS | 1-0
  • gaysex4lif
    No longer a noob
    • Oct 2008

Good stuff DNEUM.

Comment

• Point Blank
      Needs a hobby
      • Oct 2008

Good find. Signing up now.

Comment

• Irish
        do you see my jesus chain
        • Oct 2008

Am i the only that thinks this new avatar thing is gay and a direct copy of the wii? Plus i like the blades i dont want it switched.

Comment

• DNEUM
          Welcome Mr. Crabtree
          • Oct 2008

I don't really care either way about the avatar guys, but I'm ready for a change to the look of everything. I think the new look is pretty badass and the Netflix thing is gonna be sick too.

RZML | SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS | 1-0

Comment

• Point Blank
            Needs a hobby
            • Oct 2008

Anyone else get an error at the end of the sign up?

Comment

Working...