X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Archer
    Go the fuck outside
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by adembroski
    Anybody here tried the "spring from center and throw the bomb off your back foot" thing yet?
    I tried it

I didnt try it a 2nd time is all you need to know about the results

Comment

• Point Blank
      Needs a hobby
      • Oct 2008

The 1min qtr demo sucks donkey balls..lol.

Comment

• Archer
        Go the fuck outside
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by raiderfan7
        I'm pretty sure Archer tried and said it wouldn't work. Could be wrong though.
        Nah that dont work on 360 , we just tried with the codes

Im anxious to see if their way works though

Comment

• Sportsbuck
          Buckeye For Life
          • Dec 2008

Alright, I played one full game on the 5 minute version, All-Pro as the Steelers. I had a great game and ended up losing in a gay way, 17-14 because I kicked a FG to send it into OT, but some dumbass backup TE got a holding penalty and a penalty on the offense when time expires means the game is over.

My thoughts:
          - Zone coverage is definately more effective this year. Maybe it was because I tried playing Boldin and Fitz in man, but they tore me up everytime I went to it.
          - Warner started to pick me apart late, he finally adjusted to the zone I was playing and he was finding Fitz all over the place.
          - Had a beautiful TD to tie it up with 2 minutes left, the Cards blitzed their corners and I hit Parker out in the flats, he juked the safety out of his shorts and cruised into the endzone.

Right now I'm in the first quarter of another playing as the Cards.

Any reason why I don't have commentary on my demo?

Comment

• Boss AZ
            Hi Haters
            • Feb 2009

Someone on PS3 needs to hook me up. Thanks :marshmellow:

Comment

• zack54attack
              Posts a lot
              • Dec 2008

I love this game.

So smooth. Nice Presantations. The crowd adds the extra feel to the game.

I like that the players are slow, like they should be in real life. The new ratings system seems to work just fine.

Also another thing I noted... When I dropped back to pass with Warner, Fitz ran his route and ran into the ref.. The ref actually fell down. I LOL'd.

Comment

• Archer
                Go the fuck outside
                • Oct 2008

I see the Rocket isint gone .

Comment

• Point Blank
                  Needs a hobby
                  • Oct 2008

Finally got my user pick. It happened on the first play of the game too..lol.

Comment

• Archer
                    Go the fuck outside
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by raiderfan7
                    Yeah. The cpu actually used the RC against me lol
                    Yeah I can do Fades , Curls and Outs . Thats kinda lame

Its less effectivly at least , hopefully its even harder again come gametime

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                      Posts a lot
                      • Jun 2009

I'm getting defensive games thus far. First game was 14-17. Second was 14-7. 4 INTS in the second game. I returned one to the house with Lamar Woodley..

Comment

• steeljake
                        6 rings...
                        • Oct 2008

i personally think this game blows cock. the whole slower game feel sucks the life out of the game. nfl football is fast, this feels like colllege ball. there is no pressure on the qb, at least not the cpu controled qb and all passes float. the game looks like a cross between ncaa and 2k. the insturctions screen pops up when you use the coach's cam and the camera angles do funny shit when the qb drops back. the real game better be 10 times better than this shit.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
                          True Blue
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by steeljake75
                          i personally think this game blows cock. the whole slower game feel sucks the life out of the game. nfl football is fast, this feels like colllege ball. there is no pressure on the qb, at least not the cpu controled qb and all passes float. the game looks like a cross between ncaa and 2k. the insturctions screen pops up when you use the coach's cam and the camera angles do funny shit when the qb drops back. the real game better be 10 times better than this shit.
                          what your playing is the real game... the games coming out in 3 weeks, theres not going to be any changes.. i saw during the demo they said you could change the game speed, maybe that would help

Comment

• ATL Jones Bro
                            Atlanta Hawks > All
                            • Apr 2009

I'll give my impressions once i finish downloading it. (Shout out to lupe for giving me the hookup)

Comment

• steeljake
                              6 rings...
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost56
                              what your playing is the real game... the games coming out in 3 weeks, theres not going to be any changes.. i saw during the demo they said you could change the game speed, maybe that would help
                              everything else besides the game speed should be adjustable lik ethe menu's and shit. but if this game is this fucking slow this may be the year they finally forced me to stop playing madde. football is fucking fast, anyone actually been to a real game?!?!?!

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• MVP1991
                                The Man
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by steeljake75
                                Well you can change the camera angles in the retail version and how fast the game is. So that is two problems that can be changed. The demo is being played at its slowest setting.

The Golden Turducken
                                Season 1: 11-5 (Super Bowl Champion)
                                Season 2: 12-4 (NFC West Champion)

Season 3: 9-4

Comment

Working...